[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A true story

loaf

AP (Cleveland) A seven-year old boy from Cleveland was at the center of a courtroom drama this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt.

The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there.

When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone.

The judge dramatically allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him.

Custody was granted to the Cleveland Browns this morning, as the boy firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone.

AP (Cleveland) A seven-year old boy from Cleveland was at the center of a courtroom drama  this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should  have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt.

The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there.

When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone.

The judge dramatically allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him.

Custody was granted to the Cleveland Browns this morning, as the boy firmly  believes that they are not capable of beating  anyone.

612424[/snapback]

Ah my socks flew off.

"Custody"

Custody A judge, in a divorce case, is trying to decide who gets custody of a small boy. The judge said, "I will award custody to the mother". The little boy said, "No, my mother beats me!" The judge said, "In that case, I will award custody to the father". The little boy said, "No, my father beats me". The judge says, "Then, I will award custody to the grandparents". The little boy said, "No, my grandparents beat me".

In frustration, the judge said, "Then, I will award custody to the 49ers! They never beat anyone!"

As told by:Jim Schumann!