[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Captain

Big Score 1

I could've privately PM'ed Captain, but I figured I'm not the only one with Indy Skill players going this weekend.

So why not put this out for all of us and tap Captain Hooks knowledge of the Colts.

Could you please up date us on how their O'Line is looking Captain? :D

Guard Tupe Peko should definitely be back from his high ankle sprain. He is listed as probable this week. I also think center Jeff Saturday will also be back. Although he is listed as questionable with a calf strain, the rumor is he lobbied very hard to play last week, but the doctors told him to wait one more week. It looks like the O-line will be full strength.

Edited by CaptainHook

Should be fun!  My first few years, I was in Section 307, but moved to 317 several years ago.  Much wilder group.  Our section started the chant you hear after every Colts first down.  In the lean years, we didn't get to use it to often!

613597[/snapback]

So did you get your playoff tickets?

Yup.  Waiting to hear when season ticket holder can buy extra tickets.

613609[/snapback]

I wish I had known you needed some. I have 7 tickets and 4 of the guys didn't want to use them for the playoffs. I could have let you buy them instead.

We'll have to keep that in mind for next season, if I get that many again.

I wish I had known you needed some. I have 7 tickets and 4 of the guys didn't want to use them for the playoffs. I could have let you buy them instead.

We'll have to keep that in mind for next season, if I get that many again.

613623[/snapback]

Do you still need a buyer? I'd fly to indy for a game.

Now that I got all these Colts homers here in one place, what are your honest thoughts about Edge's matchup against Ray-Ray and his likely numbers this Sunday night?

(1) 100 yds rush, 30 rec, 1TD

(2) 80 yds 1 TD, 20 rec

(3) 60 yds, 10 rec

(4) 35 yds rush

Jrick if you have tickets for sale I'm interested.  Indy homer here and I'd love to get the a game this year.

614100[/snapback]

Sorry guys the decision for buying the seats had to be made by December 13th. That's why I said I wish I had known because after the 3 I bought I had to let the other 4 go back into the pool.

Jrick if you have tickets for sale I'm interested.  Indy homer here and I'd love to get the a game this year.

614100[/snapback]

Hey Tony...bear in mind that you can get season tickets to the Colts for as little as $150.00...granted the seats are up there but that $150 gets you 10 Games a year.

Now that I got all these Colts homers here in one place, what are your honest thoughts about Edge's matchup against Ray-Ray and his likely numbers this Sunday night?

(1) 100 yds rush, 30 rec, 1TD

(2) 80 yds 1 TD, 20 rec

(3) 60 yds, 10 rec

(4) 35 yds rush

613850[/snapback]

Good question. I'm guessing closer to option 2.

Another day, more good news for the Colts’ offensive line.

Center Jeff Saturday? Practiced.

Guard Tupe Peko? Practiced.

Which means for the first time in more than a month and a half, the Colts could have the option of playing their starting offensive line Sunday in a nationally-televised, prime-time game against the Baltimore Ravens.

“Our offensive lineman all worked pretty well,” Colts Head Coach Tony Dungy said as the AFC South Champion Colts (10-3) prepared to play the playoff-contending Baltimore Ravens (8-5) Sunday at 8:30 p.m. at the RCA Dome in Indianapolis.

“I think we’re going to be close to full strength for the game.”

Saturday, the Colts’ starting center since 2000, missed the last two games with a calf injury sustained in a victory over the Detroit Lions Thanksgiving Day. Before that, he hadn’t missed a game since taking over as the starting center before the 2000 season.

Guard Rick DeMulling started the last two games at center, but with Saturday healthy, Dungy said he likely will start at center with DeMulling — like Saturday, one of the top players in the AFC at his position — moving back to his left guard position.

Over the last five games, the interior of the Colts’ line — Peko, DeMulling and Saturday — have missed a cumulative total of nine games, with DeMulling missing three with a chest injury, Peko missing four with an ankle injury and Saturday missing the last two.

Rookie Jake Scott has started the last five games, one at left guard and four at right guard and rookie Ryan Lilja has started the last four games at left guard.

The Colts won all five games, averaging 420.6 yards and 41 points per game during the span.

During the first eight games of the season, the Colts had just one starter miss a game with an injury. That was against Kansas City, when Scott started in place of Peko at right guard and the Colts produced 505 yards and 35 points.

“I think it will help us to have Jeff and Rick back at their normal spots,” Dungy said. “These guys (the Ravens) move around a lot. They bring a lot of different kinds of blitzes, and obviously, the more experienced you are, the better off you’re going to be.”

link