[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle on the Diamond

Down Goes Frazia

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in this last year, i think? i stopped paying attention about halfway through the season though, because trojanmanblow started locking my rosters and stuff simply because i was whupping his ass in some totally unrelated tailgate argument. i guess i'd be interested again if he's not involved :D

It's currently a free league and has been all along. Personally, I'd like to add a small fee.... say $20. :D It's a l-o-n-g long baseball season, and only the hardest of hardcore have the ambition to run a baseball squad that long for free. :D  the group we had last year was outstanding & competed to the bloody end, but for me, having a small prize @ the end is something I'd like to consider.

I'd be willing to do the legwork & collect the fees as I have a active paypal account. either way, the league will go...... just thought having a small prize pool would make it more fun. B)

Thoughts on having a $20 entry fee ?

693810[/snapback]

Put me in the lottery. Let me know if I get in. Thanks.

i was in this last year, i think?  i stopped paying attention about halfway through the season though, because trojanmanblow started locking my rosters and stuff simply because i was whupping his ass in some totally unrelated tailgate argument.  i guess i'd be interested again if he's not involved B)

695412[/snapback]

Az you're in like flynn..... no worries. You had a quality squad last year :D ...... Trojan is history. :D

bumpity, bump, bump ,bump.

Just keeping this near the top........ not that it falls too far in this forum.... lol. B)

Looks like we have enough interest to make this a pay league which is cool. :D Still looking for responses from last years squads on going to pay. :D

big John, bier, ursa....... are you all cool with $20 ? :D

bumpity, bump, bump ,bump.

Just keeping this near the top........ not that it falls too far in this forum.... lol. B)

Looks like we have enough interest to make this a pay league which is cool. :D  Still looking for responses from last years squads on going to pay. :D

big John, bier, ursa....... are you all cool with $20 ? :D

695912[/snapback]

DGF, you may want to send Ursa a PM. I know he was in Mexico for the Superbowl and was probably there last week as well.

OK, we got approx 22 positive responses here.... all good.

Returning owners - 6

Fraz - PAID

Ursa

Big John

Bier

Hughy - PAID

Driveby

New Owners wanting in - 10

Sarge - PAID

Los Gigantes - PAID

Darin3 - PAID

Gilthorp - PAID

Selly - PAID

Caveman Nick -

Tbimm - CONFIRMED & IN

Miner - PAID

Juanruiz13 - PAID

KevinL - PAID

So, as it stands now we have enough warm bodies to fill the league.... which is all good. We'll plan on a $20 league fee. ....speak now or forever hold your peace on that.

I also will act as treasurer for this league. Once we get the final squad verified I'll start collecting league fees & we can start talking about what league rules we want. I may actually ask DMD for a league forum, if I feel we can be active enough to use it. any thoughts on that ? :D

We'll be off & runn'in here soon..... it's right around ther corner. Will the 10 new owners that I've listed please verify that you're in & we'll go from there.

EDITED to ADD - Driveby has confirmed he will return so we're @ 17 if all want in.......I'll need confirmation from the remaining 10.... only 9 will make it as it stands now. It will be first come first serve.

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

OK, we got approx 21 poisitive responses here.... all good.

Returning owners - 6

Fraz

Ursa

Big John

Bier

Hughy

Az

New Owners wanting in - 10

Sarge

Josh

Darin3

Gilthorp

Selly

Skrappy1

SLAYER

Tbimm

Miner

Juanruiz13

New Owners considering - waiting list - 4

RFFL Chump

KevinL

Meat Face

Balzac

Men in tights in a returning owner that has yet to decide.... also am waiting to hear from Driveby on whether or not he plans to return.

So, as it stands now we have enough warm bodies to fill the league.... which is all good. We'll plan on a $20 league fee. ....speak now or forever hold your peace on that.

I also will act as treasurer for this league. Once we get the final squad verified I'll start collecting league fees & we can start talking about what league rules we want. I may actually ask DMD for a league forum, if I feel we can be active enough to use it. any thoughts on that ? :D

We'll be off & runn'in here soon..... it's right around ther corner. Will the 10 new owners that I've listed please verify that you're in & we'll go from there.

695987[/snapback]

I want in and $20 is no problem. Sounds like fun i cant wait.

Last years regular season champion shall return.

thanks for the pm fraz B)

696136[/snapback]

Was that you, you bugger? :D

Fraz - Confirming re-entry and an intent to finish in front of Driveby. :D Thanks for the PM, money arriving as soon as I get caught up at work, probably in about six months. :D