[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2015 Wr #1s top 10

InTomWeTrust

Whos gonna be a WR1 going into the Draft?

My top WR for 2015 in order..

Julio Jones

Calvin Johnson

Aj Green

Demarius Thomas

Antonio Brown

Jordy Nelson

OBJ

Alshon Jeffrey

Ty Hilton

Dez Bryant

So what happened to this? Did you forget already?

:rofl: Brandin Cooks is higher on my list than Odell Beckam for next year.. so just stop it

Edited by bud29

I can easily see people drafting ODB as the #1 WR next year. It may turn out to be a great pick up, but I'd prefer to draft a WR that high who has shown they can do it at least a full season if not 2. I like him a ton, but don't typically draft WR's that high. I'll take J. Jones in the 3rd/4th (10 team league) and wait until later rounds to get Maclin, Hilton, potentially Jeffries to round out the group like was available this year.

Edited by NAUgrad

So what happened to this? Did you forget already?

Just cause I have him higher doesnt mean other people will...

Im basing this list off of the BEST AVAILABLE from a right now stand point ..

Brandin Cooks will be the #1 WR in that saints offense next year and can easily explode..

I like OBJ a lot too so does everybody else in the world...

Hes just no Calvin Johnson or Juilio Jones

mike evans blows so does dez

Evans' team blows, Evans does not. I wouldn't draft him as a top 10 receiver next year, but he definitely has the upside to become one.

Dez has 3,836 yards 39 TDs over the last 3 seasons. Lord knows I'm no Cowboys apologist, but you have to be pretty blind to say that Dez "blows." You may dislike his attitude, but I don't know of any leagues that deduct points for temper tantrums - so his attitude is totally irrelevant.

Evans' team blows, Evans does not. I wouldn't draft him as a top 10 receiver next year, but he definitely has the upside to become one.

Dez has 3,836 yards 39 TDs over the last 3 seasons. Lord knows I'm no Cowboys apologist, but you have to be pretty blind to say that Dez "blows." You may dislike his attitude, but I don't know of any leagues that deduct points for temper tantrums - so his attitude is totally irrelevant.

ill take a guy like Gordon over Dez every day all day based simply on Talent

Gordon is faster just as strong better size and way better hands..

Gordon is an uber-talented stud. Just because you would take him over Dez hardly points to the fact that Dez "blows." Let's face it, for whatever reason you absolutely cannot stand the Cowboys. Because of this, you have convinced yourself that every Dallas player is awful, even when the stats tell a very different story.

Gordon is an uber-talented stud. Just because you would take him over Dez hardly points to the fact that Dez "blows." Let's face it, for whatever reason you absolutely cannot stand the Cowboys. Because of this, you have convinced yourself that every Dallas player is awful, even when the stats tell a very different story.

actually the truth is ive been a cowboys fan my WHOLE LIFE Honest to god

and they are not awful..

Demarco Murray is awesome.. Sean lee is great, bruce carter is great

stop it

I still like Calvin, but just can't put him at the top anymore. Too many injuries:

1) Antonio Brown

2) Jordy Nelson

3) D. Thomas

4) D. Bryant

5) Odell Beckham

6) C. Johnson

I think he's kind of worked past those injuries. Maybe it's optimistic. If he stays healthy.... he's just a monster. Tate will be there to take away some double teams. Ebron will improve in year 2. The Lions are going to continue to chuck the ball.

Why is it that Dez is ranked higher than Gordon then in your top 10?

And you have Dez ranked at #10 and you consider that he blows, does that mean every other WR in the league except for the top 9 you mentioned before Dez also blow?

• Like 1

Why is it that Dez is ranked higher than Gordon then in your top 10?

And you have Dez ranked at #10 and you consider that he blows, does that mean every other WR in the league except for the top 9 you mentioned before Dez also blow?

Yes done...

Yes said fan of colts because im tired of it... cant watch it again ive been a fan since 1990 sick of puking with romo

I think he's kind of worked past those injuries. Maybe it's optimistic. If he stays healthy.... he's just a monster. Tate will be there to take away some double teams. Ebron will improve in year 2. The Lions are going to continue to chuck the ball.

Maybe. Everything you've posted is right on the money. There is no doubt he's a monster when healthy, I'm just not convinced that he's done with injury. I know anyone can get injured, but there are some that it just seems to hamper more than others at times in their career. I would say most will probably agree with you and continue to take C. Johnson as the #1 WR, but it won't be me. I believe that the tier 1 has grown significantly. Where it used to be CJ and then everyone else, I don't think that's the case any more.