[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bennett or Graham? WHIR

Bennett. I like Graham, but the Patriots' offense was at its most explosive and productive when they ran a 2-TE offense, and now with both Bennett and Gronk they can get back to that. I think both TEs can be very productive in that offense, both excel at receiving and blocking, so while I like Graham I'd rather see him do it longer in the Seahawks' offense and stick with Bennett.

Graham. Going against what others are saying here, but I think you need to see consistency from Bennett, and not Graham. The Patriots are just too difficult to judge for fantasy (aside from Brady and usually Gronk). Unless you see consistent play from Bennett like last week, you never know how the Patriots will use him that week. Graham and Wilson are clicking and everyone knows what Graham is capable of when healthy.

I ended up playing Gronk and Bennett last week at the same time (we can play up to 3 TE's).

I think I'll probably roll out both of them each week moving forward

That's exactly what I did in one of my leagues last week too, and both are staying in my lineup as well.