[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS as WR2

oG1KeNoBi

I'm going to have to agree and say Thielen. I'm not a fan of Thursday games (especially it being so early), but with Diggs a bit banged up, I think Thielen will look good. Britt is too inconsistent, and with Goff at the helm, I wouldn't trust the Rams offense yet.

• Like 1

Are there other choices on the waiver? Here are my suggestion picks in place of thielen and britt.

Tajae Sharpe is very consistent over the past 3 games.

The NE Rookie... I forgot his name. But Tom Brady said he really liked him and Gronk is out at least another week.

Even Ted Ginn Jr is looking pretty consistent over the last 3 games and he got his first TD last week.

Travis Benjamin participated in a full practice this week, good signs.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm in a 14 team league so most of the players you think might be available simply are not. I'll have to go with one of these 2. I believe Mitchell is the WR you're referring to. He is available but I won't drop Britt or Thielen to add him. Maybe if he shows some consistency. Gronk is back at practice, limited, while Tom Brady is actually the one not practicing because of an apparent knee injury. Appreciate the comments so far.

I'm going to buck the trend and say Britt. I don't think he's generally good, but he shows flashes now and again, and NO is the defense to do it against. I think they're going to let Goff have at least some downfield attempts.

I also really don't like Thielen in the No.1 role.

• Like 1

The one game Diggs missed this year, Thielen played great as the #1 WR. Now I don't if he'll do it again but I like his chances to post at least a decent fantasy day. Britt has a juicy matchup, but it's hard trusting Goff while Britt himself hasn't been the most consistent. I'd roll with Thielen, good luck!

• Like 2

Overwhelming majority for Thielen. Appreciate the comments and the reasoning behind your answers. I understand the reasons for the 2 picking Britt, but I think I'm going to move Thielen in my starting line up as my WR2. Either way, I'm only hoping to get around 8 points from him. Anything else is a +

They should have a "closed" option for threads lol.