[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Heading into the finals, who do you think is more likely to win?

My team:

Qb matt ryan

Rb charles and lynch

Wr beckham and sanders

Te walker

Fl alshon

D ...

K gost

His team:

Qb romo

Rb foster and gio

Wr green and nelson

Te olsen

Fl gordon

D ...

K prater

I like your team better at the RB, WR and flex spots. TE and QB are probably a draw. I feel you should win.

Hey, Scott. Thx for advice last week! Very very helpful.

Rode my "Big 3" (Dez, Demaryius, OBJ) into the finals as a #3 seed. Taking on #1 seed (he dominated league this year, but is crapping himself over Demarco as I type this lol). I snatched Joseph Randle out from under him, just in case.

So, gimme your best!

1 PPR.

Here's my roster (alphabetical) with number of required positional starts in parentheses.

QB (start 1) -- Tom Brady, Matt Ryan

RB (start 2) -- Matt Asiata, Lamar Miller, Latavius Murray, Joseph Randle, Pierre Thomas

WR (start 3) -- Odell Beckham Jr., Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Jarvis Landry, Kenny Stills, Demaryius Thomas

TE (start 1) -- Travis Kelce

FLEX - WR/RB/TE (start 1)

K (start 1) -- Matt Prater

DEF (start 1) -- Chiefs, Titans

The Browns and Jags are available as D/ST options if you think they are better than above two.

Some of your RB advice may depend on whether Demarco plays. Latest I read was that he was going to play against Colts.

Thanks man!

Hey, Scott. Thx for advice last week! Very very helpful.

Rode my "Big 3" (Dez, Demaryius, OBJ) into the finals as a #3 seed. Taking on #1 seed (he dominated league this year, but is crapping himself over Demarco as I type this lol). I snatched Joseph Randle out from under him, just in case.

So, gimme your best!

1 PPR.

Here's my roster (alphabetical) with number of required positional starts in parentheses.

QB (start 1) -- Tom Brady, Matt Ryan

RB (start 2) -- Matt Asiata, Lamar Miller, Latavius Murray, Joseph Randle, Pierre Thomas

WR (start 3) -- Odell Beckham Jr., Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Jarvis Landry, Kenny Stills, Demaryius Thomas

TE (start 1) -- Travis Kelce

FLEX - WR/RB/TE (start 1)

K (start 1) -- Matt Prater

DEF (start 1) -- Chiefs, Titans

The Browns and Jags are available as D/ST options if you think they are better than above two.

Some of your RB advice may depend on whether Demarco plays. Latest I read was that he was going to play against Colts.

Thanks man!

You're very welcome, now let's see if we can bring you home the title!

Start -

Ryan

Asiata, Miller

ODB, Dez and DT

Kelce

Murray (Landry would be one other choice)

Prater

Either the jags of titans but I'm liking the jags here.

We'll have to see what happens with D Murray as we get closer to game day cause he won't practice all week.

Hey Irish...Thanks in advance for your help:

I have two questions for team one in my signature:

Which D/ST this week?

NYG vs STL

Den vs CIN

Who should I use at flex?

Herron vs Dal

L. Murray vs Buf

I'd go with the Broncos and Murray.

Edited by irish

Thx for all the advice this season. I've got one more for you and to spare you a long post on your thread, here's the link:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/434297-please-help-w-championship-line-up/#entry4034925

Thx again!

I'd go Murray at RB2 and I think Edelman in your flex spot is the best play. VJax would be next. Miami is great at defense.

Edited by irish

Hi Irsih, this week is my line up; what should i set up to win this week? Non PPR 10 teams. Thanks.

QB: Matthew Stafford

WR: Megatron, Alshon Jeffrey, Antonio Brown

RB: Arion Foster, Justin Forsett

TE: Dwayne Allen

Flex: Lamar Miller

Flex: Emmanuel Sanders

DEf: Miami vs Min

BK: Tony Romo

BK: Josh Gordon, Jeremy maclin

BK: LeGarrette Blount

Other Team who I play set up:

QB: Drew Brees

WR: Eric Decker. DeSean Jackson, Michael Crabtree

RB: Joique Bell, Leveon Bell

TE: Martellus Bennett

Flex: Alfred Morris

Flex: Mark Ingram

DEf: Sea

Edited by sabercats

I have Le'Veon Bell and McCoy as my starters and have pretty much used them for the extent of the season, but now I'm in the championship and have no confidence in McCoy. I have Joique Bell Jeremy Hill and Latavius Murry on my bench. Thinking of starting both Bells? What are your thoughts?

I've ridden Cutler, Lynch and my WRs to the championship and need some help. RB2 and TE are always rough choices for me.

Scoring: 6 pts all TDs. Standard yardage scoring, no fractional points. No PPR

Start: QB, RB, RB, W/T, W/T, W/T, TE, K, DEF

Here is the roster I have for now:

QB: Cutler

RBs: Lynch, L. Murray

W/T: Megatron, A. Brown, Watkins

TE: Rudolph

K: Bailey

DEF: Houston

Bench:

QBs: Sanchez

RBs: Herron, West, Randle

WR: Benjamin, Charles Johnson

TE: Rivera

As you see my TE and RB2 leave much to be desired.

RB2 I have a lot of iffy flex type guys that are TD dependent. As far as the FA/WW the list isn't very impressive at this point. TRich, Sankey, A. Williams, Martin, CJ?K, Hyde, and Stewart. Stewart, Williams or Hyde might be worth a look. Stewart would depend on DeAngelo's status. If DeAngelo plays it might be too risky to roll with JStew. Williams could get the starting nod, but I think he gets bottled up in St. Louis against that Rams D that has been firing on all cylinders now that they're healthy. Hyde, if he can play, is on an offense that I'm not sure I can trust. Would you grab any of the guys above for this week?

As far as my current group of RBs; I'm leaning away from Murray because Buffalo's D has been solid. Herron is an option as I see that game having shootout potential. West isn't really an option with the limited number of touches he's been seeing. Plus the Browns with Manziel can't be trusted. I scooped up Randle just in case DeMarco sits, but who knows how they'll use him. Who would you start this week at RB2?

As far as TE goes, the FA/WW list is mostly depleted here as well. Some decent streaming options that are TE dependent, but nothing concrete. Here's who I think is worthy of putting in a list:

Daniels (scored last week, iffy matchup)

Cook (extremely inconsistent)

Wright (Extremely TD dependent, Great matchup, Could be a part of the game plan this week)

Ebron (Not used much, great matchup, would mean I have two DET passing options in my lineup)

As far as my current TEs, I'm leaning Rivera based on matchup alone. Miami has been brutal against TEs and while Buffalo's D has been great this year, TEs haven't necessarily been their strongest area. Either way my options aren't greate and I'm making a risky play either way. Would you take someone off waivers or use one of the guys I currently have?

In a ppr league, need to play 2 of the following runningbacks, who should I start?

LeSean McCoy

Latavius Murray

Giovani Bernard

Daniel Herron

Believe it or not, I think I might go Murray and Herron.

Edited by irish

Hi Irsih, this week is my line up; what should i set up to win this week? Non PPR 10 teams. Thanks.

QB: Matthew Stafford

WR: Megatron, Alshon Jeffrey, Antonio Brown

RB: Arion Foster, Justin Forsett

TE: Dwayne Allen

Flex: Emmanuel Sanders

DEf: Miami vs Min

BK: Tony Romo

BK: Josh Gordon, Jeremy maclin

BK: LeGarrette Blount

Other Team who I play set up:

QB: Drew Brees

WR: Eric Decker. DeSean Jackson, Michael Crabtree

RB: Joique Bell, Leveon Bell

TE: Martellus Bennett

Flex: Alfred Morris

Flex: Mark Ingram

DEf: Sea

Love your lineup, perfectly set. Good luck!

Hey Irish, Kinda having doubts on who to start 100%, mainly QB, flex, and D/ST. This is my roster as of now:

QB: Wilson

WR1: Cobb

WR2: OBJ

RB1: Lynch

RB2: Miller

TE: Olsen

Flex: Benjamin

D/ST: Tennessee

Bench: Boom Herron, Stills, Tannehill, RG3, and Green Bay.

Should I swap out Wilson for RG3/Tannehill? For flex, should I go with Herron/Stills? And for D/ST, Tennessee or GB?

I have Le'Veon Bell and McCoy as my starters and have pretty much used them for the extent of the season, but now I'm in the championship and have no confidence in McCoy. I have Joique Bell Jeremy Hill and Latavius Murry on my bench. Thinking of starting both Bells? What are your thoughts?

I would absolutely start both bells without hesitation.

I'd luv to hear your 2cents :)

So its championship week and I got both R.Wilson and ARI-DST... I do not need to worry about next week or keepers. I'm thinking I need to drop one of these.

Drop Wilson for Orton (other options: D.Anderson, S.Hill)

or

Drop ARI-D for MIA (other options: TEN)

of the available players in our league, those are the best options...

Thanks for any input!

I've ridden Cutler, Lynch and my WRs to the championship and need some help. RB2 and TE are always rough choices for me.

Scoring: 6 pts all TDs. Standard yardage scoring, no fractional points. No PPR

Start: QB, RB, RB, W/T, W/T, W/T, TE, K, DEF

Here is the roster I have for now:

QB: Cutler

RBs: Lynch, L. Murray

W/T: Megatron, A. Brown, Watkins

TE: Rudolph

DEF: Houston

Bench:

QBs: Sanchez

RBs: Herron, West, Randle

WR: Benjamin, Charles Johnson

TE: Rivera

As you see my TE and RB2 leave much to be desired.

RB2 I have a lot of iffy flex type guys that are TD dependent. As far as the FA/WW the list isn't very impressive at this point. TRich, Sankey, A. Williams, Martin, CJ?K, Hyde, and Stewart. Stewart, Williams or Hyde might be worth a look. Stewart would depend on DeAngelo's status. If DeAngelo plays it might be too risky to roll with JStew. Williams could get the starting nod, but I think he gets bottled up in St. Louis against that Rams D that has been firing on all cylinders now that they're healthy. Hyde, if he can play, is on an offense that I'm not sure I can trust. Would you grab any of the guys above for this week?

As far as my current group of RBs; I'm leaning away from Murray because Buffalo's D has been solid. Herron is an option as I see that game having shootout potential. West isn't really an option with the limited number of touches he's been seeing. Plus the Browns with Manziel can't be trusted. I scooped up Randle just in case DeMarco sits, but who knows how they'll use him. Who would you start this week at RB2?

As far as TE goes, the FA/WW list is mostly depleted here as well. Some decent streaming options that are TE dependent, but nothing concrete. Here's who I think is worthy of putting in a list:

Daniels (scored last week, iffy matchup)

Cook (extremely inconsistent)

Wright (Extremely TD dependent, Great matchup, Could be a part of the game plan this week)

Ebron (Not used much, great matchup, would mean I have two DET passing options in my lineup)

As far as my current TEs, I'm leaning Rivera based on matchup alone. Miami has been brutal against TEs and while Buffalo's D has been great this year, TEs haven't necessarily been their strongest area. Either way my options aren't greate and I'm making a risky play either way. Would you take someone off waivers or use one of the guys I currently have?

I'd start Sanchez over Cutler.

Williams, Herron and Murray are all in the same boat for me at RB2. I think I'd lean Williams and Herron.

I'd also start Benjamin over Watkins at WR for sure.

I'd start Rivera at TE but TE for you is a crapshoot.

Edited by irish

Rrecommendations on my lineup for the championship game? Especially at RB2 & WR2 or a change in qb. 10 man ESPN standard league

QB: Sanchez

RB: Marshawn Lynch

RB2: DeMarco Murray? (don't know if hes playing)

WR: Randel Cobb

WR: DeSean Jackson? (if hes healthy)

TE: Rob Gronkoski

Flex: Jermey Hill

Defense: Pats or Ravens

K: Matt Bryant

Bench:

WRs: Jarvis Laundry, Charles Johnson, Harry Dougles

RBs: Daniel Herron, Carlos Hyde

This is my oppenent's lineup

QB: Tom Brady

RBs: Matt Forte & Isaiah Crwoell

WRs: AJ Green, Kenny Stills

TE: Antonio Gates

DEF: Cardinals

K: Shaun Suisham

Edited by nyjets18

Two Questions. Standard Scoring.

Dan Herron @ Dallas

or

Jonathon Stewart Home versus Cleveland

Rams Defense at home versus Eli Manning

or

New England Defense on the road versus the NY Jets.

I'd start Stewart and the patriots.

Hey Irish, Kinda having doubts on who to start 100%, mainly QB, flex, and D/ST. This is my roster as of now:

QB: Wilson

WR1: Cobb

WR2: OBJ

RB1: Lynch

RB2: Miller

TE: Olsen

Flex: Benjamin

D/ST: Tennessee

Bench: Boom Herron, Stills, Tannehill, RG3, and Green Bay.

Should I swap out Wilson for RG3/Tannehill? For flex, should I go with Herron/Stills? And for D/ST, Tennessee or GB?

I would put RG3 in over Wilson and the packers over the titans.

Fleener or Allen at TE this week?

Splitting hairs, guess if go Allen?

Edited by irish