[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

standard scoring, need a flex... Thanks for the input!

Jeremy hill @ CLE

Alfred morris NYG

Martavis Bryant @ ATL

DeAndre Hopkins @ IND

I'd go with Morris since it isn't PPR.

I'd go with lacy (if he's playing), hill, Allen, and lafell. Landry will probably be dealing with Revis, so would be my last choice. Keep an eye on lafell as he may not be at full strength.

Ok, but who at flex? Herron, Douglas, colston?

Team 1 - Lacy, Latavius Murray, Ingram, Herron - Pick 2

Team 2 - Lacy or Jeremy Hill - Pick 1

.5 PPR - Lacy has me nervous

Team 1 - Ingram and Herron.

Team 2 - Hill.

I don't blame you for being nervous about Lacy and that hip, especially in the playoffs.

Confused....so mags shouldn't start Lacy but I should?

Consider Herron and hill as my RBs

Should I start lacy over Douglas? It's PPR btw

It's really difficult to bench Lacy. However, if he plays, he's got more value in a PPR. I would still start Herron and Hill over him for fear that he re-aggravates the hip and Starks can certainly handle the load. I would also start Douglas over Lacy for the same reason and just hope that it doesn't burn me. If Lacy plays, the decision is even more difficult.

I'd seriously consider starting Herron and Evans over Stewart and Murray.

So roll with

Rodgers

Lynch

Herron

Sanders

ODB

Evans

Reed or allen?

Viniateri

KC def

And leave

Murray

Stewart

J matthews

R white (no Julio today)

On my bench?

Edited by Helpmeout

It's really difficult to bench Lacy. However, if he plays, he's got more value in a PPR. I would still start Herron and Hill over him for fear that he re-aggravates the hip and Starks can certainly handle the load. I would also start Douglas over Lacy for the same reason and just hope that it doesn't burn me. If Lacy plays, the decision is even more difficult.

Lacy seems to be playing...but how much? And against a good run D. GB has no real reason to work lacy a lot when he's hurt, even more so if they go up in the game. Starks has proven to be a reliable backup for them. I just see a big chance they limit lacy a lot.

Douglas will get a lot of targets with Julio out giant a secondary that ain't that good.

Gonna sit lacy and hope I don't get burned. Will either look really smart or really dumb. Thanks for the help

Irish - one more..same PPR league:

AJ green vs CLE ( Haden's history shutting him down and Dalton's propensity to choke in big games scares the dickens out if me)

Or

Josh Gordon vs CIN (all it takes is a broken play...)

So roll with

Rodgers

Lynch

Herron

Sanders

ODB

Evans

Reed or allen?

Viniateri

KC def

And leave

Murray

Stewart

J matthews

R white (no Julio today)

On my bench?

Yes, and play Reed at TE.

Lacy seems to be playing...but how much? And against a good run D. GB has no real reason to work lacy a lot when he's hurt, even more so if they go up in the game. Starks has proven to be a reliable backup for them. I just see a big chance they limit lacy a lot.

Douglas will get a lot of targets with Julio out giant a secondary that ain't that good.

Gonna sit lacy and hope I don't get burned. Will either look really smart or really dumb. Thanks for the help

I agree. Lacy is too risky. Sucks when this happens this time of year!

Irish - one more..same PPR league:

AJ green vs CLE ( Haden's history shutting him down and Dalton's propensity to choke in big games scares the dickens out if me)

Or

Josh Gordon vs CIN (all it takes is a broken play...)

I know it's nerve-racking but I'd start Green. Sorry if ya get burned.

And yes, all it takes is a broken play for either guy.

Edited by irish

Jimmy Graham or Eddy Lacy in my flex spot? I play in a PPR league. Thanks

Graham, Lacy is too risky. And you do have a stud in Graham, now he just has to act like it!

And that's why it's so difficult. He's playing and scoring big time! However, Hill has 2 TDs though.

Edited by irish

You're my hero. :tup:

Glad it worked out for ya. Some I get right, some I get wrong.

And that's why it's so difficult. He's playing and scoring big time! However, Hill has 2 TDs though.

Actually when I sat lacy I put Douglas in at flex who scored more than Lacy. I should of started lacy over Herron but hindsight is 20/20. If I played lacy I wouldn't of had Douglas in.

Also unless stills and Bennett go off big I'll win...so probably might be back for some champ week FF advice. Hopefully Julio plays and I'm not gonna sit lacy next time lol

Actually when I sat lacy I put Douglas in at flex who scored more than Lacy. I should of started lacy over Herron but hindsight is 20/20. If I played lacy I wouldn't of had Douglas in.

Also unless stills and Bennett go off big I'll win...so probably might be back for some champ week FF advice. Hopefully Julio plays and I'm not gonna sit lacy next time lol

I hope you win and would be more than happy to lend my two cents if you wanted it next week. I got knocked out of the championship bracket today in 3 leagues and made the championship game in 3 others.