[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M. Barber and Romo Owners

Cowboyz1

I said all week. I am never benching Barber no matter who he is playing against. Same with Romo who torched the Bears for 329 and 2 scores. I'm glad I listened to myself and I hope they made believers out of some of you! :D Thanks to them I'm 3-0 baby............

Cowboys Roll

Edited by Cowboyz1

Your team looked good a lot of props for that, but my question is do you have sacks?

Now that is downright nasty even more nasty then Marion although why he does not run every ball is a question to me.

To answer your first question, I think I had to much Mercury as a kid or maybe it was the power lines I lived under? :D

As to why Barber is not running all the time, I think it's because the system now is working so why mess with it. JJ was running hard today and I think Barber feeds off the competition. Barber also stays fresh for the second half and that's when the opposing defenses are getting worn down. The Bears looked like Cubs in the second half, especially in the 4th quarter. Barber is going to be a star in this league and I have to give thanks again to Mr. Bill Parcells for spotting this guy. He is a handfull and is getting harder and harder to bring down. In this league you can't have enough RB debth so I'm glad we have em both........

No if we can just get our PRO BOWL tackle to quit holding and know the snap count we should be fine up front as they are plowing the road. Reminds me of the good ole days with Newton, Allen, and Williams.