[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA 2009 XBOX 360

piratesownninjas

I just got it and it looks like it will again be the best football game out. Some people were discussing online dynasties and what not. If anyone is interested, let me know. I've got Michigan.

Also, if you guys want the rosters, I've got them on my EA locker option. If you want them send me a pm.

Have you encountered any of these issues?

I understand EA is already working on a patch to fix some of these issues.

Haven't played too much of the dynasty yet. I'm about to though. I'll let you know about the gameplay problems they were reporting. I havent had any issues with the names and rosters and some have said.

I've been waiting for the online dynasty feature for quite some time. I have some buddies who play, and now, we can play some dynasties, like we used to in our college days. I hope it works well.

Have you encountered any of these issues?

I understand EA is already working on a patch to fix some of these issues.

Hey, I'm five games into the dynasty and I'm impressed. The majority of the issues people were talking about are AI related, which was easy to fix if you know how to manipulate the sliders. I haven't had anything crash or freeze on me either.

Crabtree is a monster in this year's game...

Sure is.........although he has to take a back seat to my created player (me) who happens to play the same position. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

I am LOVING this game !!!! :D

My buddies and I have been waiting for online dynasty for quite some time. When we were in college, that is all we did was play sports dynasties with the Sega and later the Playstation. Since I've gotten older, pretty much all I ever play are sports sims, and now we can do them online.

So, for our first online dynasty, we decided to put $25 on it, and the highest finisher takes the money. We did an online dice roll to see who picks their team first. I won and took Georgia, buddy #1 took Ohio State, & buddy #2 took Oklahoma. We played on All-American. Our first user vs. user game, I beat up on the Ohio State buddy pretty badly, and then the Oklahoma buddy also hammered the Ohio State buddy. I then played the Oklahoma buddy in like Week 4. It was a phenomenal game. In the end, down by 4, on a 3rd and 7, from the 35 with 20 seconds left, he hits a crossing pattern, makes a move on the safety and scores the game winner with 10 seconds left on the clock. However, I win all of my games against the computer, and no other teams go undefeated, which, in the end puts me at #2 in the polls and sets me up for a re-match against the Oklahoma buddy with the National title on the line. This time, I control the game and win it by about 17 points. :D

So, now we just started season two. This time we are taking poopyty programs and trying to build them up. We are doing the recruiting and everything. I've got LA Tech, the Oklahoma buddy has Nevada, and the OSU buddy has Memphis. We are again playing on All-American. In Week 2, I travel to Georgia and end up beating the #1 team in the nation in Overtime. It was a phenomenal game. I'm loving this stuff !!!! :wacko:

Oh, and yes, I'll turn 34 soon :D

Edited by Menudo

I am LOVING this game !!!! :D

My buddies and I have been waiting for online dynasty for quite some time. When we were in college, that is all we did was play sports dynasties with the Sega and later the Playstation. Since I've gotten older, pretty much all I ever play are sports sims, and now we can do them online.

So, for our first online dynasty, we decided to put $25 on it, and the highest finisher takes the money. We did an online dice roll to see who picks their team first. I won and took Georgia, buddy #1 took Ohio State, & buddy #2 took Oklahoma. We played on All-American. Our first user vs. user game, I beat up on the Ohio State buddy pretty badly, and then the Oklahoma buddy also hammered the Ohio State buddy. I then played the Oklahoma buddy in like Week 4. It was a phenomenal game. In the end, down by 4, on a 3rd and 7, from the 35 with 20 seconds left, he hits a crossing pattern, makes a move on the safety and scores the game winner with 10 seconds left on the clock. However, I win all of my games against the computer, and no other teams go undefeated, which, in the end puts me at #2 in the polls and sets me up for a re-match against the Oklahoma buddy with the National title on the line. This time, I control the game and win it by about 17 points. :D

So, now we just started season two. This time we are taking poopyty programs and trying to build them up. We are doing the recruiting and everything. I've got LA Tech, the Oklahoma buddy has Nevada, and the OSU buddy has Memphis. We are again playing on All-American. In Week 2, I travel to Georgia and end up beating the #1 team in the nation in Overtime. It was a phenomenal game. I'm loving this stuff !!!! :wacko:

Oh, and yes, I'll turn 34 soon :D

I've been playing a dynasty as my Central Michigan Chippewas. I'm loving it. The Chips have a great QB and run a fun spread offense. I took Georgia down to the wire, but they took the game in the 4th quarter. That's my only loss of the season. I did get a chance to take down Purdue. Recruiting is more interesting now. I love trying to take recruits away from Western Michigan and Michigan State. I can't compete with the big boys in recruiting... yet.

I played a season in the superstar mode or whatever it's called. That's fun too.

7-0 (Ranked #2) right now with the Red Raiders. My closest games have been SMU and KSU so far. Mush like the real TT, I pretty much stay in a passing offense with maybe 6-8 runs sprinkled in.

BTW, has anyone else had recruits hang up on them? When I first started, I didn't have it figured out just yet and had like 3 out of 4 hang up in my face. :wacko:

Edited by Ziachild007

7-0 (Ranked #2) right now with the Red Raiders. My closest games have been SMU and KSU so far. Mush like the real TT, I pretty much stay in a passing offense with maybe 6-8 runs sprinkled in.

BTW, has anyone else had recruits hang up on them? When I first started, I didn't have it figured out just yet and had like 3 out of 4 hang up in my face. :wacko:

They like to hang up on the Chippewas. :D I have to keep my conversations short.