[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just what the NFL needs

CaP'N GRuNGe

I'm guessing they won't be drafting any black QBs....

You'd guess wrong. Limbaugh is nothing if not a good businessman. He knows he can draft a black QB and the media will laud over him for no reason, which will help sell spamshirts which will put more money in Limbaugh's pocket.

BTW did you know that Tony Romo is secretly black, he just has some really good make up that he stole from Jessica.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

Because liberals don't think anything at all associated with a conservative is a good thing. Now if the messiah was buying the rams it would be a differnt story. But then again, he would just take control of them.

Riiiight, the left's hang-up with Rush has nothing to do with anything other than the fact that he's conservative.

However, I could give two poops if dude wants to buy an NFL franchise. I enjoy watching football as much as the next guy but it's not as if it's some sacred thing that we should protect from the evil doers. I mean, Jerry Jones owns a team and the league is filled with hypocrites and a-holes. Why wouldn't Rush fit right in?

Besides, as Niner fan, I hate the Rams. Just one more reason.