[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 questions, WDIS and should I pick up

My RB's are awful, part of drafting 2 guys from the same team (LT and Sproles) and my backups are Choice and Parker. Do I drop Choice or Parker and pickup Kolby Smith who has been activated from the PUP list??

Also, who would you start this week, Santana Moss @ ATL or Steve Breaston @ Chi?

.5 pt per receptions, 1 pt per 15 yards receiving, 6 pts for TD and 6 pts at 150 yards receiving

Link me to yours and I'll gladly answer it.

Thanks for answering mine. I dropped Parker weeks ago and his toe looks like it will be a problem for the rest of the year. Choice is getting no looks and is therefore useless. I think Smith has more upside at least this week than either player. I would drop Choice because he is the third option, at least Parker is the second one.

As far as WR, I think you need to wait and see if Boldin is going to play. If Boldin plays, I would not start Breaston, the CHi Def isn't so bad against the pass. So if Boldin plays, start Moss.

Hope this helps!!!

Do not drop Choice because both Barber and Jones are injury prone and Choice has shown that he can carry the load when called upon. FWP is worth nothing at this point as Mendenhall has taken over the starting gig and M. Moore is great for 3rd down/CoP/passing downs. Drop FWP and add K. Smith. As the others have stated play Breaston if Boldin is out, Moss if Boldin plays.

Edited by irish

Thanks everyone, this is a 14 teams league and I have been trying to trade (especially because I have the 2 best defenses in FF in NO and Philly) but nobody really wants to part with a RB. I offered NO and Choice straight up for K. Smith or A. Bradshaw and the guy turned it down (he starts the KC or Seattle def weekly.) I have tried to do a package deal with either DEF and one of my WR's for a good RB but nobody is biting.

THere is NOBODY on the waiver wire thanks to our 6 bench spots, so Kolby is my best bet right now.

What would you trade straight up for the # 1 DEF (NO) in terms of a RB?

Oh and currently I am starting both LT and Sproles (yeah I know, I'm in deep s**t)

Or should I drop Cooley since he can't help me for the next 3 weeks and hold onto Parker and Choice just in case Mendenhall or Barber/Jones gets injured?

I wouldn'i drop Choice. I'd also go with Breaston since Boldin is still gimpy. Thanks foe answering mine. Good luck in your decisions!

My RB's are awful, part of drafting 2 guys from the same team (LT and Sproles) and my backups are Choice and Parker. Do I drop Choice or Parker and pickup Kolby Smith who has been activated from the PUP list??

Also, who would you start this week, Santana Moss @ ATL or Steve Breaston @ Chi?

.5 pt per receptions, 1 pt per 15 yards receiving, 6 pts for TD and 6 pts at 150 yards receiving

Link me to yours and I'll gladly answer it.

no way do I drop for Kolby

Start Santana

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=306862

Thanks for answering mine. I dropped Parker weeks ago and his toe looks like it will be a problem for the rest of the year. Choice is getting no looks and is therefore useless. I think Smith has more upside at least this week than either player. I would drop Choice because he is the third option, at least Parker is the second one.

As far as WR, I think you need to wait and see if Boldin is going to play. If Boldin plays, I would not start Breaston, the CHi Def isn't so bad against the pass. So if Boldin plays, start Moss.

Hope this helps!!!

+1 Good Luck!

Drop Cooley and keep both of them. Normally I would say to drop Choice. I live in Dallas area & Jerry wants Felix and Barber to be the main guys. However, since they are injury prone, if you can spare a spot, then you might as well stash him.

I wouldn't touch Kolby with a 10 foot pole right now.

Start Moss. It is just a hunch.

Thanks for the help on mine.

Your not entirely in a tough spot w/ starting Sproles & LT cuz NYG def really sucks. Sproles can always breakaway for a TD on a kickoff or punt. I don't like the idea of dropping Choice. I'm pretty sure that I heard 2nite that Boldin is out, so Breaston is the best bet. Good luck & thnx for answering mine.