[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets talk Shots

whomper

Any interesting shots out there ? I am always up for learning some new ones to offer at the bar aside from the old standbys

The other day a guest requested a poundcake shot. I didnt know that one so she told me how to make it

Vanilla Vodka

Triple sec

Pineapple juice

It actually tasted just like a piece of cake (I made one at home)

A big shot with chicks is a Lifesaver. Its basically a Jolly Rancher with Vodka

Vodka

Midori

Peach Schnapps

Cranberry

A lot of good layering shots out there

Little Beers

Liquor 43

Layer baileys

Baby Guinness

Kahlua

Layer Baileys

Many others. What says the huddle ?

There's always the Mind Eraser. Most places serve them as shots but we always did them in 12 oz glasses. Go figure :wacko:

1/3 tonic water, 1/3 vodka, 1/3 Kahlua

Layer the vodka on the tonic and the Kahlua on top of everything. Drink all at once through a straw.

Then there is Tequila Bangers

1/2 Tequila, 1/2 tonic water, 2 drops of Kahlua

Cover the shot glass with one hand and smack the glass on the bar to get fizzing. Many places won't allow these as they can get messy.

Then, the ever popular Prairie Fire.

Shot of tequila with 3-4 drops of Tabasco. Shoot this one straight.

There's always the Mind Eraser. Most places serve them as shots but we always did them in 12 oz glasses. Go figure :wacko:

1/3 tonic water, 1/3 vodka, 1/3 Kahlua

Layer the vodka on the tonic and the Kahlua on top of everything. Drink all at once through a straw.

Then there is Tequila Bangers

1/2 Tequila, 1/2 tonic water, 2 drops of Kahlua

Cover the shot glass with one hand and smack the glass on the bar to get fizzing. Many places won't allow these as they can get messy.

Then, the ever popular Prairie Fire.

Shot of tequila with 3-4 drops of Tabasco. Shoot this one straight.

I worked in Brussels, Belgiums for 6 weeks and a bar there served these shots but they did it a bit different. The dude poured the shots and then handed the patron a motorcycle helmet (they had a variety but the best was one of those that kinda looked like a German war helmet) the patron strapped it on and then the bartender would cover the shot with the nasty old bar rag and pound the patron over the head 4-5 times to get the shot fizzy and then the patron would take the bar rag off and down the shot.

It was fun to watch and the bartender said he really enjoyed beating the crap out of people.

Jack D....nothing better, unless you want an acid-trip-like experience, then shoot a few tequila'

Obviously you are not experienced.

Hand Grenade

Rum

Gin

Vodka

Everclear

Top with Melon Liquor

wait 3 seconds then toss down

I was drinking these the last time I was at Mardi Gras. Gotta be careful as that Everclear will do a number on ya.

Oh lawd I just found my favorite thread

*trouble lurks*

Chocolate Cake:

Most bartenders I know squeeze the lemon in and put a dash of sugar in the drink itself. No need to make the damn thing complicated.

Irish Car Bomb: (my personal fav) not really a shot, but it's too good not to mention.:

Baileys and Jamison is the liquor used BTW.