[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5 week feature started today....

tazinib1

pretty damned stoked. :tup: "Slumber Party Slaughter" :wacko: This will be my first horror/slash em up/cut em up movie. Kinda excited about this one. Don't know all the talent yet as we were just rigging/pre-lighting today but I'll find out more soon. I know Ryan O'Neil is in this one...not sure why but he is. Needless to say, all leauges should be aware that the best way to contact me is via text message. I'll be checking email and what not as I go, but ...well..ya know. See you in 5 weeks ya bunch of Mary's!!

pretty damned stoked. :tup: "Slumber Party Slaughter" :wacko: This will be my first horror/slash em up/cut em up movie. Kinda excited about this one. Don't know all the talent yet as we were just rigging/pre-lighting today but I'll find out more soon. I know Ryan O'Neil is in this one...not sure why but he is. Needless to say, all leauges should be aware that the best way to contact me is via text message. I'll be checking email and what not as I go, but ...well..ya know. See you in 5 weeks ya bunch of Mary's!!

This one should be good for a few laughs when he returns with "The Further Adventures Of Taznib"

First day of shooting went pretty well. Blew a chicks butt and tits up. This movie is gonna be "Friday the 13th" meets "Sorority House Slaughter". It's gonna be a fun 5 weeks.

Then I get to the talent list and who's name do I see? Tom freak'n Sizemore. My god I can't get away from that dude. I still owe him for calling me a crackhead in Florida. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I gotta think of a good burn to get back at his ass.

First day of shooting went pretty well. Blew a chicks butt and tits up. This movie is gonna be "Friday the 13th" meets "Sorority House Slaughter". It's gonna be a fun 5 weeks.

Then I get to the talent list and who's name do I see? Tom freak'n Sizemore. My god I can't get away from that dude. I still owe him for calling me a crackhead in Florida. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I gotta think of a good burn to get back at his ass.

Wasn't he on celebrity rehab with Dr Drew and barely recognizable? Can you simulate doing lines of coke while he's in a scene or could that get you fired?

I watched this awesome documentary on sleep deprivation and it was primarily about the movie/TV industry and how many hours people put in on an average day. Let me tell you, I no longer think the industry is all fun and glory when working. I was very shocked to find out it isn't uncommon for someone on the crew to work a 17 or 18 day, drive 50 miles home to catch 3 hours of sleep only to turn back around and put in another 17 or 18 hour day. I thought I put in long hours but when I saw how crew members have died going to and coming from the site, it really puts into perspective that your job, while most likely fun and interesting for you, is not the job I thought it was. You guys really do push it to the extreme.

Do me a favor and steal some girls panties from the set and send them to me

I watched this awesome documentary on sleep deprivation and it was primarily about the movie/TV industry and how many hours people put in on an average day. Let me tell you, I no longer think the industry is all fun and glory when working. I was very shocked to find out it isn't uncommon for someone on the crew to work a 17 or 18 day, drive 50 miles home to catch 3 hours of sleep only to turn back around and put in another 17 or 18 hour day. I thought I put in long hours but when I saw how crew members have died going to and coming from the site, it really puts into perspective that your job, while most likely fun and interesting for you, is not the job I thought it was. You guys really do push it to the extreme.

Do me a favor and steal some girls panties from the set and send them to me

What documentary is this? I'd really love to check it out. And yeah, we work some crazy hours but are usually compensated well for it. I'll see what I can do about the panties...should I get them signed?

shouldn't you give him your size first?

:wacko:

On location at the gun range tomorrow. Today we chopped off a guys penis and shoved a chicks mouth into a microphone at a recording studio.Then she got her head chopped off. :tup: This thing keeps getting better and better. Apparently, Tom Sizemore is playing the "celebrity" that gets killed. Maybe I should sneak a real axe onto set...that'll teach em.

What documentary is this? I'd really love to check it out. And yeah, we work some crazy hours but are usually compensated well for it. I'll see what I can do about the panties...should I get them signed?

On location at the gun range tomorrow. Today we chopped off a guys penis and shoved a chicks mouth into a microphone at a recording studio.Then she got her head chopped off. :tup: This thing keeps getting better and better. Apparently, Tom Sizemore is playing the "celebrity" that gets killed. Maybe I should sneak a real axe onto set...that'll teach em.

It comes on the documentary channel about every 3 weeks or so and it is called, "Who Needs Sleep?"

Haskell Wexler—the legendary cinematographer who shot One Flew Over the Cukoo’s Nest and Who’s Afraid of Virginia Wolfe, among countless others—spent eight years making Who Needs Sleep?, a documentary about film crews in Hollywood and the ridiculous 19-hour days they work at the expense of seeing their families. The death of cameraman Brent Hershman served as the catalyst for this documentary. After a week of 19-hour days on the set of Pleasentville in 1998, Hershman drive home, swerved off the road and died in a car crash.

And thank you for my new sig line :wacko:

ETA: If you can get Tom Sizemore to sign a pair of panties, that would be great :lol:

Edited by cliaz

• 2 weeks later...
It comes on the documentary channel about every 3 weeks or so and it is called, "Who Needs Sleep?"

And thank you for my new sig line :wacko:

ETA: If you can get Tom Sizemore to sign a pair of panties, that would be great :rofl:

:tup:

Did you ever get a Farrah Fawcett poster? Maybe Ryan O'Neill would have one. :rofl:

Ryan O'Neil hasn't been on set yet. Not sure what his role is :lol:

BTW: These 14hr/6 day weeks are killing me.

But...our movie flipped union last week. It's what I've been waiting 2 years for. Very excited....IATSE Local 728 baby!!! Now to save up to pay the $6k entry dues. Yikes!!!

Ryan O'Neil hasn't been on set yet. Not sure what his role is :tup:

BTW: These 14hr/6 day weeks are killing me.

But...our movie flipped union last week. It's what I've been waiting 2 years for. Very excited....IATSE Local 728 baby!!! Now to save up to pay the $6k entry dues. Yikes!!!

After so many months of being unemployed, stop yer bitchin.

Another case of a union ruining the moral bedrock that our founding fathers imagined. . . . . commie. :lol:

After so many months of being unemployed, stop yer bitchin.

Another case of a union ruining the moral bedrock that our founding fathers imagined. . . . . commie. :tup:

:commieflag: LONG LIVE THE UNION! :/commieflag:

Edited by tazinib1