[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Atwater Selected to Ring of Fame

Turf Smurf

Atwater was awesome from day one. I remember being in college and there being 2 safeties that Denver really liked in the draft. Miami ended up picking one, and Atwater went to Denver. Atwater by far had the better career.

Having Smith and Atwater in the same secondary used to scare the crap out of many a RB and receiver. As they got older, they used to get burned a little, especially Smith. But man they were fun to watch. I visit the Bronco webpage almost daily and saw this. He really deserves it.

Watching him play in the SB vs. Green Bay was fantastic. You could tell he was going to leave everything on the field no matter what. He even killed his own teamate in the process. I even met the guy once. Very nice guy. Congrats to Atwater.

Ring of Fame?  What a total rip off of the Cowboys Ring of Honor.... :D

907726[/snapback]

Well, uhhh....Never said Denver was original. Besides, many Texans used to own the ski resorts when this award first came out. :D

I'm surprised Dennis Smith is not on the Ring. He had just as good a carreer, I believe. Maybe if Denver could have won one of those Super Bowls.

Also, did everyone know that Smith played with Ronnie Lott in college? Now that's a set of safeties that's hard to beat.

I'm surprised Dennis Smith is not on the Ring.  He had just as good a carreer, I believe.  Maybe if Denver could have won one of those Super Bowls.

Also, did everyone know that Smith played with Ronnie Lott in college?  Now that's a set of safeties that's hard to beat.

907773[/snapback]

Yep, at USC.