[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***TO--Breaking News***

Hugh-mongus

Same RB's and WR's and TE's? I'm genuinely asking, as I don't know, and don't really have time to look it up. BUT, if it was, why did he suck ass in '03?

920067[/snapback]

RBs changed some with Westbrook, C-Buck and Levens mixing it up. WRs changed too, buncha no-name guys. Lewis was the TE in '02 & '03.

Yer kiddin' yerself if you think McNabb has a big year if TO doesn't play.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So does this mean the Madden curse lives on?  McNabb's season is done.

920065[/snapback]

A curse is a curse. In this case, it does not have to be injury related. We all were warned by the Weatherman-Madden's forecast, but its official = McNabb's season has the dark cloud of doom.

Do we have specific details as to "why" Mr. Personality left in such a way?

Edited by CeleryJello

Comcast Sportsnet is reporting that Terrell Owens has left Eagles training camp after a heated discussion with Andy Reid.  A woman close to TO has reported that he is headed back to Atlanta.  What a headache he is! :D

919924[/snapback]

Just heard an update on ESPN that he is not headed back to Atlanta. He is returning to his home in New Jersey. It is also not known yet if he left on his own or was asked to leave by Reid.

You gotta think that Owens and McNabb have/had no intention of talking to each other and there is no way that could go on for an entire season. Someone had to put their foot down and my guess would be Reid. I bet he took TO aside and told him to go home. Obviously, sticking him in the corner with the cone on his head does no good.

So this is what happens if you do the Madden cover twice.  All of your teammates (and former teammates) get all f'd up.

920094[/snapback]

Did anything significantly negative happen to Ray Lewis last year? Other than his team not making the playoffs?