[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***TO--Breaking News***

Hugh-mongus

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep- T.O. left camp- what a FOOL. Now he stands to lose 2 million+ for violating his contract and he'll have no chance of getting the potential 9 million roster bonus NEXT YEAR if he holds out for an extended period.

If he thinks this is the way to get himself more money and a new deal nopw he's INSANE.

Comcast Sportsnet is reporting that Terrell Owens has left Eagles training camp after a heated discussion with Andy Reid.  A woman close to TO has reported that he is headed back to Atlanta.  What a headache he is! :D

919924[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D

Man, this is getting better by the day!

Comcast Sportsnet is reporting that Terrell Owens has left Eagles training camp after a heated discussion with Andy Reid.  A woman close to TO has reported that he is headed back to Atlanta.  What a headache he is! :D

919924[/snapback]

:DHe's such a little biyatch! It can't be pleasant in Phili camp right now. Westbrook is there, but not happy. Owens was there, spending just enough time on the practice field to quibble with McNabb. Pinkston is gone for the year. C-Buck is still gimpy. Has LJ Smith been busted for drugs or something yet?

Philly is showing why the Patriots are so rare. They win and remain intact. The Eagles go to a superbowl and are wobbling apart suddenly.

919944[/snapback]

(Quick check of rosters)

Nope, the Patriots don't have Owens on them.

Would he pull this stuff if he was???

I can't tell you how much I enjoy watching the Eagles disintergrate. In fact, I'm doing a little "I hate Philly" jig right now. :D

they just broke into ESPN News during an interview to report it. It's like a comedy and a tragedy all in one.

919987[/snapback]

Yes

It is a Tromedy.

Edited by Hardrocker