[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Toefield or F Taylor

JWP 45

Here's a take from the Huddle's own WW in his draft with KFFL when he was asked about selecting Toefield.

WHITNEY WALTERS - THE HUDDLE

1) What was your thought process when selecting RB LaBrandon Toefield with your sixth-round pick, considering that many more proven reserves like RBs Jerome Bettis, Derrick Blaylock and Thomas Jones were available?

A: Sure, the backs you mention are more proven, but when you are gunning for an NFL backup running back for your fantasy team it's all about potential playing time THIS year. With the running backs flying off the draft board in this league I had to take a backup earlier than I wanted, so I selected the one I'm most sure of. Let's just say that given the information we have I'm pretty confident that Toefield will get some playing time. Maybe a lot.

:D I'm sure this draft was done before the injury to Staley, otherwise Bettis on the board would have been a better selection.

Thanks Buckeye

I drafted Alexander, S Jackson and Foster for RB.

Toefield was just a shot in the dark in the late rounds. Hope it pays off down the road for at least trade bait. I saw The Huddle had him ranked alot higher than he's going at.

FWIW Taylor is still practicing with a red jersey.  No contact allowed.  He is still a big risk at this point.

926914[/snapback]

A very big risk. In fact, I'm willing to go out on a limb and state that toefield will end the season with 1275 yards and 7 to 9 Tds.

I've been high on him as a sleeper pick, Fred Taylor just gets hurt too much. In fact I remember when I had him 4 to 5 years ago a butterfly flew past him and it farted causing fred taylor to tear his groin.

If you can get toefield like deep in the draft, feel good about taking him.

A very big risk.  In fact, I'm willing to go out on a limb and state that toefield will end the season with 1275 yards and 7 to 9 Tds.

I've been high on him as a sleeper pick, Fred Taylor just gets hurt too much.  In fact I remember when I had him 4 to 5 years ago a butterfly flew past him and it farted causing fred taylor to tear his groin.

If you can get toefield like deep in the draft, feel good about taking him.

927099[/snapback]

:D:D:D

Funniest thing I've ever heard!!!