[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***Mock 14 - 10 team ***

DMD

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CaP'N

What was your reasoning for taking S Jackson before a WR when you had your choice of Johnson, Harrison, Holt??? Also, why Jaxkson?

Roo,

What do you think so far about picking Manning at 1.3?  Martin and Green are not horrible backs....

929254[/snapback]

Risk/Reward there.

If both stay healthy he's may hit the jackpot, but they only have a year or two left in them, let's see if they start deteriating this season , i wouldn't mind taking one but to have both could spell an early season exit :D

Just don't draft F.Taylor as your alternate :D:D

Edited by theeohiostate

I might have taken Jordan over Green there. The problem was that he had to take a 2nd back versus a WR as not sure what he was going to get out of Martin and by the time the 4th pick came not much at RB left but rookies and RBBC's.

I might have taken Jordan over Green there.  The problem was that he had to take a 2nd back versus a WR as not sure what he was going to get out of Martin and by the time the 4th pick came not much at RB left but rookies and RBBC's.

929265[/snapback]

Good advice, this is why i like to mock. Live and Learn, i hated not taking a RB with my 2nd or 3rd but found it impossible to give up 2 top teir WRs for an average RB.

Vicster did you notice your first 3 picks are on bye week 5?

I used this approach 2 years ago and found myself making countless trade offers trying to cover for my bye week. Ending up giving more for less, not wanting to give away a win.

Edited by theeohiostate

Good advice, this is why i like to mock. Live and Learn, i hated not taking a RB with my 2nd or 3rd but found it impossible to give up 2 top teir WRs for an average RB.

929279[/snapback]

I think that was a good move you start with 3 tier one players and in a league that scores 1ppr I think this is a strong start. IMHO!

I think that was a good move you start with  3 tier one players and in a league that scores 1ppr I think this is a strong start. IMHO!

929295[/snapback]

I seem to start fast and finish slow. I'm sure to pick the biggest bust in my leagues every year :D

Hey DMD, i didn't see the starting line requirements posted. I'm assuming its 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1K and 1Def..........correct?

Edited by theeohiostate

it's a wrap, i just made my live pick, but i got portis and mcgahee, phew, i was going to change it and make it reversed, but i don't have to i got them both, i own this draft, holla at yo boy!!

929307[/snapback]

With QB's like Losman and Ramsey........hold your breath :D:D

Edited by theeohiostate

i got bulger i'm about to own you!! just make me admin right now, i'm a genious!

929320[/snapback]

:D You could have gotten him on the way down, seeing how you need a WR and the next 4 picks after you have no WR's on their roster yet, you just missed out on a 2nd tier WR :D

CaP'N

What was your reasoning for taking S Jackson before a WR when you had your choice of Johnson, Harrison, Holt???  Also, why Jaxkson?

929243[/snapback]

Figured 4 picks later I'd still get a great WR and don't see much difference between them. Why Jackson? Dunno. Gut instinct.