[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikes first series

Big Mac Bears

Based on that first series, the offese looked pretty darn good. If the season goes like that, Culpepper may be worth the high pick he's been seeing.

Also heard the announcers state that Tice came out and said Bennett will absolutely be the primary with no RBBC. For what it's worth...

Culpepper had a strong, if brief, introduction to the 2005 preseason. He connected on his first five passes, hitting five different receivers, with the drive capping on a 33-yard TD pass to Nate Burleson over the middle. “I always throw the ball to different guys,†Culpepper said after the game. “It makes everybody more effective. It makes defenses cover everybody.''

Burleson, Taylor, Robinson, and Wiggins even give the Vikings the luxury to work Williamson in slowly. I doubt he's much a factor at all the first 1/2 of the season.

928181[/snapback]

Travis Taylor. Man, I've been drafting him really late for two years now. Maybe this year it will finally pay off. :D

Travis Taylor.  Man, I've been drafting him really late for two years now.  Maybe this year it will finally pay off.  :D

928190[/snapback]

Maybe. He's never had a QB before so we'll see. There's been alot of talk in camp about how the Vikings are very pleased with him.

Anyone else notice M. Moore getting pounded on his pass blocking again. The camera picked up L. Johnson putting him on his back. The man can run, but part of the reason he was in Tice's doghouse last year was that he missed his blocking assignments to often.

Anyone else notice M. Moore getting pounded on his pass blocking again. The camera picked up L. Johnson putting him on his back. The man can run, but part of the reason he was in Tice's doghouse last year was that he missed his blocking assignments to often.

928243[/snapback]

Moore got leveled on that play. But he slowed done the guy long enough for Johnson to get the ball off.