[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i love it when....

crispirons

i love it when all the fantasy news on my players i have today is bad news. ahmans troubles with wife beating, tatum bell possibly moving to 3rd on the depth chart, even my backup te in 32 homers was cut. maybe i suck at fantasy and just don't want to admit it. with all this "great news"......i fully expect benson to go down with season ending injury and davis to take the starting rb spot in carolina. that is all. please drive thru. if this were a poker game, i would be on tilt.

RB T.Bell, Battling For #2 Job

The one-game assignment for the preseason finale Friday hardly is what RB Tatum Bell had in mind when the summer began. While RB Mike Anderson locked up the No. 1 assignment for the regular-season opener, Bell largely was an observer and special-teams contributor. Bell needs to find his rhythm and solidify his hold on the No. 2 job. Bell, RB Ron Dayne and RB Quentin Griffin will bid to earn regular-season snaps. Bell's expectations have changed to include impressing coaches to where he might be able to spell Anderson for two to three series a game.

RB T.Bell, Battling For #2 Job

The one-game assignment for the preseason finale Friday hardly is what RB Tatum Bell had in mind when the summer began. While RB Mike Anderson locked up the No. 1 assignment for the regular-season opener, Bell largely was an observer and special-teams contributor. Bell needs to find his rhythm and solidify his hold on the No. 2 job. Bell, RB Ron Dayne and RB Quentin Griffin will bid to earn regular-season snaps. Bell's expectations have changed to include impressing coaches to where he might be able to spell Anderson for two to three series a game.

959629[/snapback]

Here is the Link

what i don't like is tatums talk about needing to impress the coaches. hello mother......!!!!! thats what you had all preseason and training camp for. why not wait until the last game to prove it? dumbass!!

i guess the best us tatum "won't be ringing the t.d." bell owners can hope for, is a lights out game and that anderson is unable to carry the full load for the season. not the prospects i had for this guy.

I'm loving that Mike Anderson 10th round selection I made last Sunday in my local league.  You should've seen how pi$$ed the Tatum Bell(early 3rd) got when I told him what the Denver Depth Chart was.

959641[/snapback]

He didn't know after Anderson had 159 yards? Nice owner.