[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL final rosters

Robash

so when i went to go see who the giants cut, i found out Jared Lorenzen is the new 3rd stringer for the G-Men, meaning the bachelor has been cut...not that it will have any fantasy impact. and it looks like Jacobs has solidified his claim on the number 2 spot in the depth charts as Cloud was cut also.

so anything surprising going on with the rest of the league?

lol subect should of said "anyone of NOTE, not..." oh well english was never my best subject :D

Edited by Robash

so when i went to go see who the giants cut, i found out Jared Lorenzen is the new 3rd stringer for the G-Men, meaning the bachelor has been cut...not that it will have any fantasy impact. and it looks like Jacobs has solidified his claim on the number 2 spot in the depth charts as Cloud was cut also.

so anything surprising going on with the rest of the league?

lol subect should of said "anyone of NOTE, not..." oh well english was never my best subject  :D

965734[/snapback]

Quentin Griffin cut, but J Rice made the team.

NFL.com link

A player who was never a great contributor in the regular season...Teyo Johnson is no longer a Raider

Its a shame, because he was suppose to be be a fairly decent prospect coming out of college, a hybrid WR/TE who never fully picked up the skills needed to be a TE fulltime (couldnt block).

Maybe, he'll show up on somebody else's roster as a WR. Personally I'm not really happy about this cut because I thought he had a lot of upside.

Ellison, Rouen cut

Rookie RB Shelton placed on IR

PAT YASINSKAS

Staff Writer

20 things you should know about the Panthers

Sports Network transactions list

More NFL news

Third-round draft pick Attiyah Ellison and punter Tom Rouen highlighted the list of cuts Saturday as the Carolina Panthers got down to the 53-man roster limit.

Rookie running back Eric Shelton also was placed on the injured reserve list with a broken foot.

Also released were, Lorenzo Alexander, Joe Berger, Aaron Boone, Casey Cramer, Dan Curley, John Doty, Marcus Floyd, Eddie Freeman, Will Hampton, Charles Hill, Efrem Hill, Isaac Hilton, Eddie Jackson, Brian Knight, Hugo Lira, Ben Johnson, Tupe Peko and Sean Tufts.

The team also reached injury settlements with Marcus Floyd and Eddie Jackson. Justin Smith and Matt Hill also were placed on the injured reserve list.

Ellison's release means Jordan Carstens will be the fourth defensive tackle. Rouen's release means Jason Baker will be the team's new punter.

hugh is pretty beat up and old. would he have got in the game much if he weren't cut? once in a while maybe on passing downs i guess.

teyo has been in the doghouse with the raiders it seems like since day 1. wish i had an explanation for that.(bad attitude? bad work ethic? didn't play tough?) sort of sad, he certainly seemed to have the physical aspects to dominate.

Moves

The Minnesota Vikings have made the following roster moves to trim the final roster to 53 players for the regular season. The 8-member practice squad can be assembled on September 4. The Vikings also traded 2nd-year OT Nat Dorsey to the Cleveland Browns for 4th-year G/C Melvin Fowler. Fowler has started 14 of the 30 NFL games he has played in and joined the Browns as a 3rd-round pick in 2002.

INJURED RESERVE

#90 Steve Martin DT Missouri

RESERVE- NON FOOTBALL INJURY

#9 Aaron Hosack WR Minnesota

RELEASED

#5 Travis Dorsch P Purdue

#8 Aaron Elling K Wyoming

#15 Chris Jones WR Jackson State

#18 Ryan Hoag WR Gustavus Adolphus

#25 Will Hunter S Syracuse

#31 ReShard Lee RB Middle Tennessee State

#34 Butchie Wallace RB Marshall

#39 Adimchinobe Echemandu RB California

#44 Sean Berton TE North Carolina State

#47 Adrian Ward CB Texas-El Paso

#45 T.J. Cottrell TE Buffalo State

#48 Ukee Dozier CB Minnesota

#59 Heath Farwell LB San Diego State

#61 Shannon Snell T Florida

#63 Chris Jahnke G Indiana

#66 Brandon Newton G Hofstra

#71 Matt Mitrione DT Purdue

#86 Richard Angulo TE Western New Mexico

#91 Earl Cochran DE Alabama State

Bennett has really been stinking it up at the punter position. Dorsch wasn't much better. Maybe they can scour the waiver wire and get lucky with a different punter. Edinger beat out Elling who's last minute injury didn't help him. Keenan Howry continues to make the team as a returner but is uninspiring. Again, maybe a waiver pick up will help out. The team is carrying 4 RBs - Moe, Bennett, Mewelde, and Fason (plus Onterrio who's suspended for the year). Wonder if they still won't pick up a 5th. Lamar Gordon maybe?