[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Baseball head to head

whomper

Well I was in 2 leagues. I lost first round of the playoffs in 1 league because of a complete game (20 point bonus) by Hudson. In my main league though I made the championship week. Im in the tank so bad right now its ridiculous. Thank God the guy im playing has been bitten by the injury bug and im only down 28 going in to the weekend. He lost Ensberg and Sheff for a few games we dont allow daily lineup switches whoever you put in sunday night you have all week. Anyway I have.

Inge C

Ortiz 1b

Figgins 2b

M Young SS

Arod 3b

Edmonds OF

B Giles OF

Ordonez OF

Ichiro DH

Freddie Garcia SP

Johan Santana SP

Mark Beurhlie SP

Hoffman RP

I need a big night tonight . I have beurhlie and Johan going.

How are the rest of you fantasy baseball guys doing?

How are the rest of you fantasy baseball guys doing?

977698[/snapback]

Pretty good, I made the playoffs in all 4 of my baseball leagues this year.

League 1: 10-team League. Finished 5th out of 10. I'm in a dogfight this week (currently down 7-5), but my team in that leauge is probably average at best.

League 2: 12-team Keeper League. Finished 5th out of 12. I'm in another dogfight with the defending Champ (currently tied at 5-5).

League 3: 16-team League. Finished 2nd out of 16. On a bye this week.

League 4: 16-team League. Finished 1st out of 16 easily, 17.5 games ahead of the 2nd place guy. I have a phenomenal team for a 16-team league, but we don't get playoff byes in this league and my team is currently in the tank and losing this week...I sure hope they pick it up this weekend, but being without 2 of my biggest bats at this time in Aramis Ramirez and Morgan Ensberg certainly hurts my chances. :D

Good luck to you this weekend Whomper.

Edited by Skrappy1

Pretty good, I made the playoffs in all 4 of my baseball leagues this year. 

League 3: 16-team League.  Finished 2nd out of 16. On a bye this week.

Good luck to you this weekend Whomper.

978783[/snapback]

You finished in a percentage tie for first.

:D:D I tied that guy and lost the tiebreaker..Amazing all the at bats and pitchers we both had and we both score 356. I lose because of his combined bench points being higher than mine..Brutal.

:D  :D I tied that guy and lost the tiebreaker..Amazing all the at bats and pitchers we both had and we both score 356. I lose because of his combined bench points being higher than mine..Brutal.

985202[/snapback]

Sorry to hear Whomper. Better luck to you in the football season.

League 1: 10-team League.  Finished 5th out of 10.  I'm in a dogfight this week (currently down 7-5), but my team in that leauge is probably average at best.

978783[/snapback]

I tied 6-6 and won the tiebreaker (ERA) to advance to the next round. :D

League 2: 12-team Keeper League. Finished 5th out of 12. I'm in another dogfight with the defending Champ (currently tied at 5-5).  

Rode the hot-hitting Troy Glaus over the weekend to flip a couple of batting categories and advance 7-3. :D:D

League 3: 16-team League.  Finished 2nd out of 16. On a bye this week.
:D:D:D

League 4: 16-team League.  Finished 1st out of 16 easily, 17.5 games ahead of the 2nd place guy.  I have a phenomenal team for a 16-team league, but we don't get playoff byes in this league and my team is currently in the tank and losing this week...I sure hope they pick it up this weekend, but being without 2 of my biggest bats at this time in Aramis Ramirez and Morgan Ensberg certainly hurts my chances.  :D

I think I set my season lows in almost every category this past week to get stomped 12-3 by the #8 seed. :D

Edited by Skrappy1