[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's that little red light...

Big Ernie McCracken

I was at the game yesterday, and it was like watching the Bengals in the '90s. Only this time, it was the Vikings.

The Bengals committed a franchise-record 14 penalties yesterday. Off the top of my head, I know an 86-yard TD pass to Chris Perry was called back, and two fumbles by Culpepper were overturned by penalties. I mean, if you didn't see the game, the score and the stats really don't do justice to just how bad the Vikings played yesterday. And, of course, the stats are pretty miserable.

I think Tice will make Happy Trails before Halloween. I know if it were up to the Vikings fans sitting near us, it would happen this week.

And the scariest thing is that Tice said they were going to go back and watch the tape and get things fixed. Not only will the coaching staff continue to create their problems, they are going to watch them and try to come up with something to fix them. Don't think it can't get worse! This is Plan A...can you imagine what the Plan B adjustments are?!?