[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help..I give CPepp, Dillon, Plax. Walker

SpinalTapp

Straight up, forgetting all other players on my team...is this an upgrade?

Keep in mind, I can keep Palmer and Johnson for another year next year and i get his 5th round pick next year..he can keep Plax and Walker from my team. Cpepp, Dillon, and Green cannot be kept.

I am obviously down on CPepp and Dillon...and I understand A.Johnson is in a messy situation also

I know before the draft..this deal looks like a absolute joke we me getting screwed..

Wake me up...tell me to keep the faith in Dillon and CPepp. I just think Dillon looks slow and has a very tough schedule. Cpepp is nicked up, his number one WR is hurt, and Tice is an idiot. Moss cannot cover up these issues anymore.

Should I hold what I got or pull the trigger?

Straight up, forgetting all other players on my team...is this an upgrade?

Keep in mind, I can keep Palmer and Johnson for another year next year and i get his 5th round pick next year..he can keep Plax and Walker from my team. Cpepp, Dillon, and Green cannot be kept.

I am obviously down on CPepp and Dillon...and I understand A.Johnson is in a messy situation also

I know before the draft..this deal looks like a absolute joke we me getting screwed..

Wake me up...tell me to keep the faith in Dillon and CPepp. I just think Dillon looks slow and has a very tough schedule. Cpepp is nicked up, his number one WR is hurt, and Tice is an idiot. Moss cannot cover up these issues anymore.

Should I hold what I got or pull the trigger?

1009372[/snapback]

At this point, C-pepp < Palmer ... however, C-Pepp could blow up at any time.

And IMO, Dillon > Green ... so, slight downgrade at RB

And Plaxico / Walker < Johnson FOR THIS SEASON ... long term, he's getting the better end of the deal.

Personally, I'd hold tight. C-Pepp HAS to improve, right? Dillon's steadier than Green. And Plaxico has been decent, while Johnson has been unimpressive. Plus, you're going to want Walker next season.