[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M. Moore starting

soopanuts

The Huddle (scroll down to Minny):

http://www.thehuddle.com/x5/season/03sun.php

Fanball:

September 25, 2005 12:05 PM ET

Vikings: Moore to start

The News

Mewelde Moore, not Michael Bennett, will start today against the Saints.

Our View

True to his word, Mike Tice said he'd wait until the final hour before he named his starting back. Moore is a good play this week because he should have a good opportunity to rack up yards. The last time he faced the Saints he ripped off 187 yard from scrimmage.

3 carries 42 yds :D

1020452[/snapback]

4 for 52 now. If I was the new Viking owner, I think I would just fire Tice on the spot for being such a stubborn ass with Bennett when Moore is showing exactly the same kind of skills he did last year when given a chance.

You know what's weird though...after looking great those first couple of drives, Moore has barely touched the ball even though the Vikes have a HUGH lead. Maybe Tice is afraid he'll go off for 150-200 yards again and make him look even more stupid than he already does. :D