[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USC VS.?

slickvick

Who will USC face in the title game?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will USC face in the title game?

• Texas
    • Virginia Tech
    • Florida
    • Florida State
    • Georgia
    • Ohio State
    • Miami FL.
    • Tennessee
    • Michigan State
    • Minnesota
    • Alabama
    • Arizona St.
    • Notre Dame
    • Other

Even if Texas slips, they will still be ranked ahead of OSU.  In fact OSU has a much greater chance of getting girlie slapepd again, than Texas does once, and it has nothing to do with SOS.  Let me guess Michigan and Iowa are going to helps OSUs SOS, get real.  Purdue in the end may have 3 loses as well.  Id put Texas Tech vs any team in the Big 10 outside of maybe Mich St.

1027203[/snapback]

Hell I'd put them in front of Mich St as well.......nobody thought they had a snowballs chance in hell vs Cal. Guess Cal now knows what the the "Leach" system is about. Big 12 schools are somewhat wise to the TT offense. When Tech plays outside the Conf. the team they are playing probaly hasn't had much exposure to a true spread offense.

I beleive that if Tech can win in Austin they have a shot at the Big 12 title, so long as their starters on D can stay healthy. Tech's D will be key for their success this year, the O will be there.

Its sad to think that Leach was once a Sooner, I like Stoops and what he has done. But Leach at OU as the HC with the recruiting power OU has over TT; what was the university thinking..............

Notre Dame?  :doah:  Please tell me you just ran out of colleges? Notre Dame is the most overrated, overhyped football program over the last 30 years. Everyone talks about how tough their schedule is  :D Come on ..... they play 4-5 tough games each year, no conference rivals?

Their defense is soft. Lowly Washington moved the ball up and down the field on them Saturday and if it wasn't for a couple of turnovers and the "normal" poor officiating against ND opponents Washington would have beat them! Please let's not put Notre Dame in the same class as the Top 20 teams in College football.  :D

1034619[/snapback]

Go back to school professor...your ignorance is showing. I'll agree with ND not being in the top 20...they should be in the top 10. :D