[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tap the Keg!

keggerz

:D I have a bit of time and will try and answer as many as I can...

You know the drill(hopefully) on the specifics needed....

dont ask me to look at a thread just post your question here and look for the answer here.

just make sure you CLICK ON THE TEDDYS FOR TOTS LINK to show your appreciation! :D

Edited by keggerz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Kegs...

Pick 3:

Keyshawn v OAK

Mason v NYJ

Wayne v TEN

Galloway v DET

Pick 1:

A Green v CAR

Shipp v SF

1036253[/snapback]

Key is in for a solid game

Mason will still perform dont let wright scare you

Wayne and Indy always seem to have shoot outs with the Titans and the titans 2ndary is god awful..wayne will probably pull pacman in his first official start

galloway has to be the odd man out even though i expect a respectable day from him

Green has problems this yr but not like they do running the ball in the zona

Edited by keggerz

Pick one of these four for flex position in standard scoring league:

Gore at Cardinals

Jenkins vs Vikes

Porter vs Cowboys

M. Faulk at Giants

Thanks for the help.

1036260[/snapback]

Gore :doah:

Jenkins :doah: till vick learns how to pass

PORTER :D should see around 60 yrds and a TD

Faulk since SJax has been upgraded to probable faulk would be a risky start

Pick 2.  Thanks.

D. Branch (vs SD)

T. Glenn (@ OAK)

P. Burress (vs STL)

Ro. Smith (@ JAX)

D. Bennett (vs IND)

This is the order in which I'm currently thinking: meaning I start Branch and Glenn. Waddayathink?  Had a couple people that recommended Glenn/Burress, but I'm not sure I trust Buress enough.

1036269[/snapback]

you have some nice choices to make....nobody sticks out as a real stinker this week.....

I do see branch having a VERY nice weekend

Glenn should do well but for some reason i think he misses out on the TD(s) this wk.

Burress vs STL could be interesting but for some reason I just feel like ELI still needs to show me some consistency 1st....

I Like ROD this week but I could understand sitting him due to the concusion last week but I think he plays and puts up 70+ with atleast 1 TD

DBennett is the wild card here...if you wanted to roll the dice go with bennett...the colts DBs are a bit banged up and they will be starting a Rookie Corner this wk....titan and colts seem to put up points when they meet....

Conservite Branch/Glenn

If it were me Branch/Rod

Go for BROKE Branch/Bennett

Need WR help. javascript:emoticon(':D') Performance league with bonuses for TD length.

I have Hines Ward on bye.

Starting Brandon Lloyd at Arizona and Kevin Curtis at NYG.

Need to chose 1 from the following:

Driver (inj) at Carolina

T. Taylor at Atlanta

Porter at home against Dallas

Moulds (never mind)

Thanks for your input!

you have some nice choices to make....nobody sticks out as a real stinker this week.....

I do see branch having a VERY nice weekend

Glenn should do well but for some reason i think he misses out on the TD(s) this wk.

Burress vs STL could be interesting but for some reason I just feel like ELI still needs to show me some consistency 1st....

I Like ROD this week but I could understand sitting him due to the concusion last week but I think he plays and puts up 70+ with atleast 1 TD

DBennett is the wild card here...if you wanted to roll the dice go with bennett...the colts DBs are a bit banged up and they will be starting a Rookie Corner this wk....titan and colts seem to put up points when they meet....

Conservite Branch/Glenn

If it were me Branch/Rod

Go for BROKE Branch/Bennett

1036287[/snapback]

Thank for the advice. I like the reasoning, but do you think Plummer's able to stand up against JAX? I'm a HUGE Bronco fan, and natually love Rod Smith, but what worries me is Plummer -- I'm not sure I trust him to reliably find Rod this weekend.

Need WR help. javascript:emoticon(':D') Performance league with bonuses for TD length.

I have Hines Ward on bye.

Starting Brandon Lloyd at Arizona and Kevin Curtis at NYG.

Need to chose 1 from the following:

Driver (inj) at Carolina

T. Taylor at Atlanta

Porter at home against Dallas

Moulds (never mind)

Thanks for your input!

1036298[/snapback]

I think carolina will controll the clock and limit the snaps that the GB offense sees this week....look for them to play inspired DEF after losing to the Fins last week

TTaylor vs ATL D Pass....but taylor could be the guy on Monday morning you are saying Woulda Coulda Shoulda about....but I still wouldnt

PORTER vs the Boys as stated earlier in this thread i think Porter has a nice day and rewards you with a TD to boot....Moss will be the one streching the field but I think Porter could surprise with a long TD too

Moulds will get it going at some point but for now i agree leave him on the pine

Thank for the advice.  I like the reasoning, but do you think Plummer's able to stand up against JAX?  I'm a HUGE Bronco fan, and natually love Rod Smith, but what worries me is Plummer -- I'm not sure I trust him to reliably find Rod this weekend.

1036303[/snapback]

all the more reason he will rely on Rod this weekend(plummer trusts Rod and rightfully so)....Jax can bring the pressure and Plummer doesnt have the confidence in Lelie(IMO) and wont have the time to find him deep ....look for Rod and Putzier to have good days vs a stingy JAX defense...as long as ROD plays he will put up solid #'s this weekend...Plummer might have a couple of bonehead INTS but I still think that he and Rod will be on the same page

Edited by keggerz

Performance league with more pts for longer TDs and must have 50 yds rush/rec to get any pts.

Need 2:

Fitzgerald, Larry vs SF

Lloyd, Brandon @ AZ

Jackson, Steven @ NYG

Williams, Roy @ TAM

Also, is the monday night magic gonna happen for Favre, or should I gamble on Eli?

Thanks keggerz

1036340[/snapback]

Fitz could be in for some trouble stat wise with Josh under center so I would be hesitant to play him(but he COULD have a hugh day too) RISKY is the word

LLOYD should be in for BIG DAY

SJAX has been upgraded to Probable and he should see atleast 50 yrds and a TD and is a threat to take it to the house on any carry

Roy is gonna be a TOP 5 WR just not right now and TB plays pretty good def too...gotta wait to see the DET OLINE giving Harringnot time to throw to HIS recvrs

Hey Keggerz.  Standard scoring.  I'm overthinking this one, bit I need 2 of these RBs:

DD vs Cincy

Caddy vs Det

MaGahee vs NO

I think it's a no brainer with Caddy and MaGahee, but just want to see what you think.  Thanks!

1036350[/snapback]

the only thing that scares me off Caddy is that they could have a nice lead and sit him to rest him in the 2nd half... with that said the texans should be playing catch up thus hurting DDs value(he does catch passes)

I say ride the Caddy while its still got some gas in the tank and Willis vs NO should be a nice match up since the Aints LB corps is a mess from the looks of things

Kegmeister,

Which RBs and WRs?

Need 2 RBs:  Alexander*, Caddy*, J.Jones

Need 3 WRs:  Fitz*, Curtis*, Housh*, A.Johnson, T.Taylor, Roy Williams

The * indicates my guys at this point.  Would appreciate the help!

1036416[/snapback]

lets just say i like JJ better then the Caddy this week Parcels will try and controll the clock and keep moss and company off the field(they will still get theirs)

I think Caddy "COULD" be rested in the 2nd half if TB has a lead like I think they will....

as for the WRs LOVE CURTIS this week, Housh is a solid start as well.

the other 3 i say flip a coin BUT I like ROY most of the 3

Alright Keg,

I've got Michael Bennett and Cedric Benson sitting on my bench on one league (don't worry, neither are starters for me, just depth). Lee Suggs is a Free Agent as of thsi last Wednesday. Also Droughns is my #3 RB right now. So should I drop either Bennett or Benson to pick up Suggs?

Alright Keg,

I've got Michael Bennett and Cedric Benson sitting on my bench on one league (don't worry, neither are starters for me, just depth).  Lee Suggs is a Free Agent as of thsi last Wednesday.  Also Droughns is my #3 RB right now.  So should I drop either Bennett or Benson to pick up Suggs?

1036425[/snapback]

i would drop bennett for suggs BUT if you could wait a week and see if Bennett gets traded then his value "COULD" sore...I think suggs eventually winds up the starter in CLEV and i like his potential

Keg,

Which Defense is a better play this week

ATL vs MIN

DEN @JAC

I have ATL but can pick up DEN off waivers.

1036436[/snapback]

I like Den better this week but I like ATL much better overall so i would just suck it up and stick with ATL