[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

devilwoman

Being a Seattle fan sucks.....The city is cursed. The mystery pass interference call was almost as painful as watching Mark Brunnel scamper for 20 + yards.

Watching Mark Brunnel scampter for 20 + yards was almost as painful as watching Washington convert 13 of 18 third downs.

Watching Washington convert 13 of 18 third downs was almost as painful as watching the clock run down with 40 + seconds and a timeout.

It is really painful that Holmgren doesn't realize a 35-40 yard field goal is much easier to make than a 47-yarder. :D

Being a Seattle fan sucks.....The city is cursed.  The mystery pass interference call was almost as painful as watching Mark Brunnel scamper for 20 + yards.

Watching Mark Brunnel scampter for 20 + yards was almost as painful as watching Washington convert 13 of 18 third downs. 

Watching Washington convert 13 of 18 third downs was almost as painful as watching the clock run down with 40 + seconds and a timeout.

It is really painful that Holmgren doesn't realize a 35-40 yard field goal is much easier to make than a 47-yarder.  :D

1039898[/snapback]

Perhaps him and Tice will pack their bags together....I mean come on. Run 2 or 3 more plays and get the ball closer. Geez you dont have to be a rocket scientist (or a Coach of the Seattle Seahawks) to figure that out. Perhaps Holmgren really isn't the Seahawks coach, just plays one on TV).... :D Hey Holmgren :D you suck!! :D you're the weiner here not Josh...what do ya think a 47yd fg is a chipshot...you duffus weiner brain... :D

:D Wow that felt really good

looking for a kicker...heck we'll take Akers...at least he has some heart. 

Don't blame the kicker, blame the fat man on the sidelines who has no balls.

Only 12 more games until the end of the Holmgren era.

Hey, lets not discount the fact that Engram wasn't in there for a good chunck of the 4th quarter.  You simply cannot forget how important he is to the passing game in terms of moving the chains.

1040961[/snapback]

Well, that certainly didn't slow the passing game down in the 4th quarter on the game tying drive. Hasselbeck has been playing near flawless, with the exception of the 2nd half of the Jax game, all seaon. I don't think any of us Hawk fans were expecting a 50-yard TD pass. How bout a safe waggle route where you either throw it out of bounds or hit the TE or WR by the sideline for a 5-7 yard gain? Heck, how bout a run besides two dives designed to go right into the line for no gain?

They gave Hasslebeck millions of dollars to win games. Holmgren seems to have the upmost confidence in the offense and coached like it until the last 40 + seconds. When you play not to lose you deserve what you get. The Hawks didn't lose in regulation.

I've defended Holmgren occassion after occassion. This was asinine. I seriously think he was suprised that the Hawks got the INT, he had such little time to strategerize, that he choked and made a bad decesion.

The Hawks have had a history of not sealing the deal and losing games at the end. Well, when the coach reacts this timidly it seems to fit the play on the field.

Well, that certainly didn't slow the passing game down in the 4th quarter on the game tying drive.  Hasselbeck has been playing near flawless, with the exception of the 2nd half of the Jax game, all seaon.  I don't think any of us Hawk fans were expecting a 50-yard TD pass. How bout a safe waggle route where you either throw it out of bounds or hit the TE or WR by the sideline for a 5-7 yard gain?  Heck, how bout a run besides two dives designed to go right into the line for no gain? 

They gave Hasslebeck millions of dollars to win games. Holmgren seems to have the upmost confidence in the offense and coached like it until the last 40 + seconds.  When you play not to lose you deserve what you get.  The Hawks didn't lose in regulation.

I've defended Holmgren occassion after occassion.  This was asinine.  I seriously think he was suprised that the Hawks got the INT,  he had such little time to strategerize, that he choked and made a bad decesion. 

The Hawks have had a history of not sealing the deal and losing games at the end.  Well, when the coach reacts this timidly it seems to fit the play on the field.

1041039[/snapback]

You listen to the press conference today? Holmgren addressed this, FWIW. Said once in this exact same situation in SF he did just that, Had Montana throw a slant to Rice to pick up a few extra yards to get the FG. Montana is off on his throw, ball hits Deion Sanders in right in the hands, only thing that stopped Deion from taking it to the house was that he dropped it. Because of this, Holmgren said that that was in his mind, weird things happen, & even a Hall of famer could make an error in this situation, so he had decided immediately that they would only run the ball.

You listen to the press conference today? Holmgren addressed this, FWIW. Said once in this exact same situation in SF he did just that, Had Montana throw a slant to Rice to pick up a few extra yards to get the FG. Montana is off on his throw, ball hits Deion Sanders in right in the hands, only thing that stopped Deion from taking it to the house was that he dropped it. Because of this, Holmgren said that that was in his mind, weird things happen, & even a Hall of famer could make an error in this situation, so he had decided immediately that they would only run the ball.

1041053[/snapback]

Homegrins and his excuses are pathetic. Seattle will be the better for it once he is gone.

No disrespect intended bushwacked, but Hasselbeck says different in this article.

http://heraldnet.com/stories/05/10/03/100spo_engram001.cfm

1041110[/snapback]

No disrespect taken, Engram is the #2 receiver on the team and I like him a lot. But, nothing in that article makes me feel any different. Hasselbeck also made a thinly veiled statment that he didn't like the calling at the end of the game. And nowhere have I seen Holmgren mention that they would have played it differently if Bobby was out on the field.