[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anderson or Bell - Which has more value...

Steelhead

My RBs are Green (injured), Shipp (sucks), Pittman (stinks), Arrington (horrid). I have a trade deal in place for Anderson. Bell is on waivers right now. Will Anderson continue to start or will Bell continue to get more looks and cut into his time. I haven't watched any Broncos games so I'm looking for any insight.

:clap:BELL:tup:BELL:lock:BELL:yay:BELL:clap:BELL:lock:BELL:yay:BELL :D:D:D:D

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRENDS, BABY...........BELL WAS THE HIGHEST PICK RB FOR THE BRONCOS IN A VERY LOOOONG TIME. THINGS WILL BEGIN TO START TAKING SHAPE HERE BOYS AND GIRLS....THIS IS THE SECOND COMING OF BARRY SANDERS!!!!! YES I SAID IT...WE ARE GOING TO WITNESS ONE OF THE BEST THERE IS.....I'M FEELING IT I'M FEELING IT!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:clap:BELL:tup:BELL:lock:BELL:yay:BELL:clap:BELL:lock:BELL:yay:BELL  :D  :D    :D      :D

1058617[/snapback]

from someone who bought into the hype and drafted Bell too soon.

Bell is on waivers? Pick him up. Bell drops the rock and he sits. Anderson can't stay healthy and he sits. More time will tell, but a RBBC sounds like the most probable scenario.