[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have been offered C.Brown

SpinalTapp

forgetting the trade...what is the deal with C.Brown? He would be a bench warmer on my squad and a keeper player only. Does he have a future in TN? Is he a good back? What I have seen is that he splits time, gets injured alot, and rarely scores...don't look pretty..

Is there upside to this guy or is he a bum? What is his keeper value?

He's a good back with a mediocre O line playing for a team with next to no WR threats and has a tendancy to not play well (or at all) through injuries. His QB has been known to steal a few rushing TDs now and then as well. The talent is there but right along with those are everything you mentioned. What I don't see is THenry being the main man. He's going to get rewarded for taking drugs when he comes back?

I had him last year and dealt with all his pros and cons. When he was healthy, he was a great number 2 back.

No serious injuries this year, at least not yet. Titans have run well early in games this year, but based on a detailed study of game film the coaching staff has discovered that the creases just aren't there late in the game. Perhaps the line is tired, sloppy, or just has bad mojo.

Regardless, Browns is a quick, outside runner. He doesn't have the bruising style to create his own holes, thus, he is fairly dependant on his line to create them. His YPC are fairly high and he did have a TD called back last week, for what it's worth.

I consider him to be a good #3 RB and I'm starting him in play of Westbrook this week.

Edited by yo mama