[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli Vs Cowboys D

Whoop That Trick

D. McNabb 13/26 131yds no td's..his stats from last week

thats a shutout for mcnabb....

1071557[/snapback]

Yeah, but I don't think the Eagles offense is as bad as they looked last week nor the Cowboys defense as good as they looked. I do think the Cowboy's have a decent enough defense to cause problems for young Manning tommorrow.

McNabb shut down Mcnabb last week, not the Cowboys D.

His passes were bouncing off the ground, sailing too high or, too wide. McNabb looked the worst I've seen him in years. Think Vick...except far worse and no scrambling. I think the Sports Hernia must be catching up to him.

Eli's definitely hot right now and he's pretty much injury free. Doesn't hurt that the Giants have a reall run game to go along with their passing offense, unlike the Eagles.

IMO, Eli's got a very good chance at having a nice game this weekend

Edited by Big Score 1

Yeah, but I don't think the Eagles offense is as bad as they looked last week nor the Cowboys defense as good as they looked. I do think the Cowboy's have a decent enough defense to cause problems for young Manning tommorrow.

1071564[/snapback]

Last week was an aberation. Dallas has been beat deep repeatedly. I belkieve the Giants will slow down the Dallas O and Dallas will struggle against NY. They may take away Plax and Shockey(and Eli), but if they do Tiki will be a problem.

I would be vary of either defense.

Yes, Eli will have a good game vs. The Cowboys. The Eagles are one dimensional  :D while the Giants are not!!

1071806[/snapback]

Hey professor,

Just a little FYI for ya. Believe it or not, for the ENTIRE NFL, the Eagles currently hold the distinction of being the most lopsided team in favor of the pass ~ vs ~ the run, as far as play calling goes. It's almost insane how much they pass, compared to how little they rush.

Comparing the Eagles / Giants play calling directly;

Eagle pass plays to date = 213

Eagles run plays by RB to date = 76

Out of those 289 Eagle offensive snaps, 73.71% were pass plays :D

Giants pass plays to date = 126

Giants run plays by RB to date = 86

Out of those 212 Giant offensive snaps, 59.44% were pass plays

I'd say that the Eagles offense is definitley far more one dimensional than the Giants, wouldn't you?

Edit to ad: I do think the Cowboys win this game, but still figure Eli to have decent fantasy points.

Edited by Big Score 1

Last week was an aberation. Dallas has been beat deep repeatedly.

1071978[/snapback]

Maybe you have been stuck in the first three weeks of the season. :D

Let's look at the stats from the last two weeks as the young Cowboys defense has started to develop. They have played two of the top WR's in the NFL in consecutive weeks and did not let either score. The QB's in the last two games have a total of ZERO TD's in those games. :D

Week 4:

Collins 218 yards 0 TD's

Moss 123 yards 0 TD's

Week 5:

McNabb 131 yards 0 TD's

Owens 50 yards 0 TD's

Will Eli score? Probably

Will Dallas Loss? Maybe

BUT they have fixed their biggest problem after three weeks and are becoming a solid defense. The Giants may win but at least for two weeks against great players Dallas did not allow a deep pass to beat them. :D

Eli will probably have a decent day fantasy wise. As far as the game is concerned; I think it'll be Dallas with the win. My Giant secondary has been horrible. You can't get burnt for the long ball as much as they have and keep winning. If the Giant D can step it up a bit then they have a good chance but, if all stays the same I'm afraid Dallas will win.

Maybe you have been stuck in the first three weeks of the season. :D

Let's look at the stats from the last two weeks as the young Cowboys defense  has started to develop. They have played two of the top WR's in the NFL in consecutive weeks and did not let either score. The QB's in the last two games have a total of ZERO TD's in those games.  :D

Week 4:

Collins 218 yards 0 TD's

Moss 123 yards 0 TD's

Week 5:

McNabb 131 yards 0 TD's

Owens 50 yards 0 TD's

Will Eli score? Probably

Will Dallas Loss? Maybe

BUT they have fixed their biggest problem after three weeks and are becoming a solid defense. The Giants may win but at least for two weeks against great players Dallas did not allow a deep pass to beat them.  :D

1072014[/snapback]

UPDATE::::

Week 6:

Manning 215 yards 1 TD

Burress 55 yards 0 TD's

Three weeks and only one QB TD and ZERO TD's for the #1 WR's. :D:D