[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should Have Left Barber In

Nate Dawg

I have not seen many Giants games this year, but I have seen other threads about this being the norm. My question is hasn't Jacobs had multiple fumbles thus far this year? I can't find it in ESPN stats, not sure where else to look.

IMO for anyone to get on Coughlin for that is crazy. Jacobs is the GL and short yardage guy and has done a good job in that role. Listening to Aikman rip Coughin after that was a joke. Also having Aikman, a Cowboy HOF, doing a Cowboys game especially against the Giants is also a joke. It was like watching a game on Dallas TV or something.

IMO for anyone to get on Coughlin for that is crazy. Jacobs is the GL and short yardage guy and has done a good job in that role. Listening to Aikman rip Coughin after that was a joke.

1074708[/snapback]

I was thinking the exact same thing watching the game. That's his role, that's what he's there for, you can't blame Coughlin for using him in that situation, which Aikman tried to do.

I was thinking the exact same thing watching the game.  That's his role, that's what he's there for, you can't blame Coughlin for using him in that situation, which Aikman tried to do.

1074732[/snapback]

He was ripping Coughlin for that. He wasn't even saying hey maybe...he was ripping Coughlin. If you watched 1 Giant game Troy you'd know that's his role. For once can we blame the player please. Jacobs can't fumble there period.

He wasn't even saying hey maybe...he was ripping Coughlin.

1074746[/snapback]

I know, I was watching. He was going off on Coughlin actually, saying "that's just bad coaching." Aikman's usually a pretty good analyst I thought, but bad job by him today.

This was Jacobs 1st fumble of the year. But watching the game Barber should have stayed in the game. Barber is a top 10 back in the NFL and is a vet, you don't put in a 2nd string rookie with the game on the line - I don't care how big he is...Aikman actually in the past has been really critical of the Cowboys, somethimes to the point where you think he's doing it to prove he's not a homer...