[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SIMTT PLEASE?

thehizz

A guy offered me a trade: He gets Rudy Johnson and Jeff Wilkins and I get LaMont Jordan and Bryant, the kicker for the dolphins. Im worried about Rudy's knee that has been hurt all year and perry's good performance. Plus norv turner wants to run the ball a lot more. What do you think? Please help me out. We start 2 rb's and its 6 points for rushing and recieving td's and 1 point per 10 yards rushing and recieving. No points are given for the amount of carries or receptions.

Sart 1 qb, 2rb's, 2 wr's, 1 te, 1 k, 1 deg

My Team

QB

QB M. Bulger

WR

A. Bryant

E. Kennison

T. Houshmandzadeh

B. Lloyd

L. Coles

RB

R. Johnson

E. James

R. Droughns

A. Pearman

TE

T. Heap

K

J. Wilkins

DEF

Pittsburgh

His Team

QB

K. Collins

WR

R. Moss

R. Ferguson

D. Driver

C. Henry

B. Stokley

RB

L. Jordan

T. Bell

M. Anderson

A. Stecker

J. Chatman

TE

A. Gates

K

M. Bryant

DEF

Jacksonville

Hmmm, that's tough. Jordan is averaging 18.4 pts in my league. We get reception pts, but only 1/20 receiving. If he's averaging that much or higher in your league, I like the trade. I don't trust Johnson any farther that I can throw him (which is not at all), and Jordan has been highly consistent.

Don't expect Norv to make good on running more, but expect Jordan to continue being involved in the passing game and getting those short TD runs. I don't see why he would have offered this trade (or why PKs are involved), but I think you pull the trigger.

Make the trade. The Bengals have a ROUGH slate of games coming up, mostly against good rush defenses. Also Chris Perry is getting more and more touches, we could see a Shenanigans-like RBBC in Cicny soon. :D

thanks guys, any thoughts from anyone else?

1079318[/snapback]

do it quickly. worst case is you can trade Jordan later. I have no doubt he'll earn his money this year where as Rudi.... :D Carson's passing attack is just to good this year, and Rudy just isn't. do it.