[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brunell over McNabb this week?

NEPats

Brunell is the safe bet. He will get 240 yds and a couple TDs.

However, McNabb is dangerous and I think he'll have more of a KC game than a Dallas game this week. SD is not that great vs the pass.

I say give McNabb the nod this week. I think he is looking at a 300 yd 3 TD week, and that is just to stay close to LT!

Do you think Brunell for L Fitz is a good deal?  I may actually try to propose the same trade as the Fitz owner has Bulger.  Perhaps package Brunell with W. Parker?

1079051[/snapback]

I offered straight up.....then I offered Brunell and Davis for Fitz and Culpep and then I offered Brunell, Davis and Mason for Carr, Fitz and Lewis. He is hurting though....see below:

Pos Player Tm Bye

QB D. Culpepper MIN 5

QB D. Carr HOU 3

RB R. Droughns CLE 4

RB C. Perry CIN 10

RB J. Lewis BAL 3

WR C. Chambers MIA 4

WR L. Evans BUF 9

WR L. Fitzgerald ARI 6

WR D. Hall KC 5

WR F. Jackson CLE 4

TE T. Heap BAL 3

TE R. McMichael MIA 4

PK J. Carney NO 10

PK J. Kasay CAR 7

Def Titans TEN 10

Def Rams STL 9

Roster Details

So depending on the situation....which I think this trade can help both of us no matter which way he goes. I he takes it! :D

I offered straight up.....then I offered Brunell and Davis for Fitz and Culpep and then I offered Brunell, Davis and Mason for Carr, Fitz and Lewis. He is hurting though....see below:

Pos Player Tm Bye

QB D. Culpepper MIN 5

QB D. Carr HOU 3

RB R. Droughns CLE 4

RB C. Perry CIN 10

RB J. Lewis BAL 3

WR C. Chambers MIA 4

WR L. Evans BUF 9

WR L. Fitzgerald ARI 6

WR D. Hall KC 5

WR F. Jackson CLE 4

TE T. Heap BAL 3

TE R. McMichael MIA 4

PK J. Carney NO 10

PK J. Kasay CAR 7

Def Titans TEN 10

Def Rams STL 9

Roster Details

So depending on the situation....which I think this trade can help both of us no matter which way he goes. I he takes it! :D

1079096[/snapback]

Yah he is strugglin.. I think that deal helps both of you.. Hopefully the owner in my league will bite, I just offered him Brunell/Parker for Fitz. I'll probably have to upgrade Parker to either Bell or R. Williams, and then I'll have to really think about it.

Yah he is strugglin..  I think that deal helps both of you..  Hopefully the owner in my league will bite, I just offered him Brunell/Parker for Fitz.  I'll probably have to upgrade Parker to either Bell or R. Williams, and then I'll have to really think about it.

1079108[/snapback]

I am assuming that is Rickey. I would give him up before Parker. Parker has more upside IMO.

Man, both those Pass D's are bad. You really cant go wrong with McNabb or Brunell. I'd say McNabb has more of a shot at a huge game but if your'e just looking for good solid points I'd go with Brunell.

I cant believe I just wrote that. Who would have thought Brunell would have this kind of year? :D

I am assuming that is Rickey. I would give him up before Parker. Parker has more upside IMO.

1079119[/snapback]

Yeah I'm talking about Ricky. I was thinking the same thing but trying to think who out of Parker and Williams has the better upside for a keeper league. Had McCallister but he is out. I'll try to pick him back up at the end of the year but I'm not even sure if he is worth keeping.