[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger is hurt, Leftwich on a bye..

PythonPatrol

Hey again!!

Bulger is hurt and Leftwich is on a bye. :D

My options are: pick up Mcnown, but it seems that Denny Green will not announce the starter until games time

Holcomb who plays Oakland

then I have Ferrotte, Carr or Harrington

Yeah I know this is not good but I need help before I'm left starting Alex Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey again!!

My options are: pick up Mcnown,  but it seems that Denny Green will not announce the starter until games time

Yeah I know this is not good but I need help before I'm  left starting Alex Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!

1080264[/snapback]

Thats a tough one but I would take Harrington out of the mix because word is Garcia will be back and may start this coming week. who does Ferrotte play?

Hey again!!

My options are: pick up Mcnown,  but it seems that Denny Green will not announce the starter until games time

Yeah I know this is not good but I need help before I'm  left starting Alex Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!

1080264[/snapback]

I assume Jamie Martin is gone. I'd take Honeycomb, followed by Mcnown/Warner, Garcia (if he starts), and then Frerotte.

Holcomb vs. OAK looks like the way to go IMO, unless you want to run the risk that Denny is dumb enough to start Warner over McCown.

1080275[/snapback]

Ferrote play home vs KC

This is what is scaring me:

Both Kurt Warner and Josh McCown took snaps with the Cardinals' first-team offense Monday, and coach Dennis Green said he won't name Sunday's starting quarterback until later this week. Through the first 30 minutes of Monday's practice, the first for the Cardinals since Thursday, Warner took snaps with the first-team offensive line and threw to backup receivers. McCown took snaps with the second-team line and threw to the starting receivers. Then, during run-blocking drills, McCown took snaps with the starting line. Green, who said he didn't want to tip his hand to his opponent, likely won't make a public announcement until just before Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans at Sun Devil Stadium

Insight: Those fantasy owners that were counting on McCown to QB their fantasy teams this weekend should either trade for or pick up via the FA pool veteran QB Kurt Warner (groin). The late Sunday start makes for a fantasy nightmare unless you have the ability to interchange the two signal callers in and out of the starting lineup. PFS will continue to keep our faithful updated on the QB situation in Arizona. (TonyFinn/PFSi) :D

I have the same two QB's but our WW is much thinner. My reasonable choices are Frerotte, Holcomb, and Martin.

I'm hoping to get Frerotte, he's got KC and NO coming up the next two weeks, at least the matchups are ok. Holcomb's got OAK this week and NE next week. If you go solely by matchups I'd say Frerotte, but I think either should do ok. I don't think either will put up Bulger like numbers, but should be serviceable for a few weeks.

Unfortunately you (we) don't have much choice. The vultures are already out in my league trying to pilfer my team for a couple week pickup.

If you're unsure about McNown I'd take either of these guys.

With Bulger dinged, I went with Holcomb over:

Maddox

VTest

Orton

Simms

Wright

... dang 14 team league waiver wires!! :D Actually, I like the Oakland matchup for Holcomb -- and here's hoping he can exploit NE like Pittsburgh didn't manage to do ...

:D