[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there any chance Lewis turns things around?

Wolv

I think Lewis will still get the bulk of the carries, but Taylor is cutting in on some of the action with Lewis off to such a slow start.

Meanwhile, Bell has been tearing it up - so much so that he's worth a flex spot for me. But I don't think Shanny has the faith in Bell that he does in Anderson.

I just have a hard time believing that this trade is tough to figure. Has Lewis seen his best days? Or will he turn it around? On paper, having Lewis looks better than Bell. Production-wise its not the case tho :doah:

Edit: His team

Green, Vick

Rudi Johnson, Lewis, TJ

S. Smith, Givens, Bruce, Lloyd

Clark, Miller

Steelers, Colts

Hanson

My team in sig

Edited by Wolv

It's impossible to tell which of these is going to be the better play this year. I would lean toward Bell, but Shanny is known to make sudden changes with his RB. I just don't see Lewis really turning it around and Taylor has been running well.

1081108[/snapback]

Could not have said it better myself...Take Bell and run...SB's are won by taking risks. Check out my post

Bell just makes too much out of his split carries to not be a favorite over Lewis even when he sees all the work. I think Shanny has finally found a formula that he likes and we should continue to see about a 12/12 split. Also, with Taylor outplaying Lewis I'd worry about his long term prospects. Stand pat with Bell and chuckle every time Lewis gets shut down.

I don't agree with this one. If Lewis stays healthy he is the guy to have. I am happy to jump on the Lewis/Peyton/A. Green train while it is standing still. Sell high and buy low. We are only a third way through the season.

RBBC sucks no matter how good the running game. Anderson is still the guy getting the key touches (especially the goal line touches). They are alternating every other series religiously right now. Until there is an injury go with the guy that is getting the touches, no matter how pathetic they look at this point.

I just wish Lewis would run instead of tippy toeing like some 250 LB ballerina. Baltimore throws the ball like Maddox during his drunken days. Gotta blame Billick at this point.