[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why does every one think the Boy's

PantherDave

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya got a sig line bet-CHUMPas the boy's have NEVER won in Charlotte-Joke, NO the Panthers have KICKED the BOY's ASSES around thier neck's in the Carolina's.....I'm willing..what's wronrg????Not felling so SB Bound when Cat terrirtory is mentioned???.. not so SB Bound come Week 16!!!!! Bring it Basker's!!!!

.cause week 16 thier asse's will be haned to them....now before ya BUCK up..look at the record in Charlote-your CowBoy Asse's will be handed to you on a platter. Future SIG line bets in the taking--Boy' 0-3 in the Carolina's..takers??

1083097[/snapback]

Atleast you're not a procrastinator PD.

BRING IT!!!!! (4) Cowboy Fan Huddle fee's for 2006 VS Some body with a spine covering mine until 2009-SCARED!!!!! Bring it!!!! NOW!!!! WEEK 16!!!!! :D

1083142[/snapback]

I am not a Cowboys fan :D

I was just stating that you are not a procrastinator by putting a bet out there for week 16 :D

Ya got a sig line bet-CHUMPas the boy's have NEVER won in Charlotte-Joke, NO the Panthers have KICKED the BOY's ASSES around thier neck's in the Carolina's.....I'm willing..what's wronrg????Not felling so SB Bound when Cat terrirtory is mentioned???.. not so SB Bound come Week 16!!!!! Bring it Basker's!!!!

1083120[/snapback]

I will put the sig up no doubt..

Sep 11 New Orleans Lost 20-23

Sep 18 New England Won 27-17

Sep 25 @Miami Lost 24-27

Oct 3 Green Bay Won 32-29

Oct 9 @Arizona Won 24-20

Oct 16 @Detroit Won 21-20

Loss to Saints and Dolphins..Squeaked by Arizona and Detroit..

:D

Sep 25 @Miami Lost 24-27     

Oct 9 @Arizona Won 24-20     

1083149[/snapback]

The fact that a COWBOY non FAn is the only one??? BRING IT???? SB CHUMPS!!!!! SCARED!!!!! well, it' is OCTOBER,[YA SUCK-BLOW OUT IN NC-PANTHER STYLE>>>> BRING IT!!!!!!

1083156[/snapback]

What do you have me on ignore? Did I insult a recent fondue recipe or something ? :D

Edited by whomper

The fact that a COWBOY non FAn is the only one??? BRING IT???? SB CHUMPS!!!!! SCARED!!!!! well, it' is OCTOBER,[YA SUCK-BLOW OUT IN NC-PANTHER STYLE>>>> BRING IT!!!!!!

1083156[/snapback]

hey PD, how do you think the cowboys will do against CAR in week 16...

Sep 25 @Miami Lost 24-27     

Oct 9 @Arizona Won 24-20     

1083149[/snapback]

Please Bring it-cause this is for your ( and 4 others) 2006 fee's, if the SUDDENLY>>> and I mean SUDDENLY>> SB Boy's can Handle it for you ,what confidence ...is that??? C'MON..lay it on the table, I mean, afterall,I've been hearing..ya should have Home feild locked up by then??? BRING IT,DREAMERS???

BRING IT!!!!! (4) Cowboy Fan Huddle fee's for 2006 VS Some body with a spine covering mine until 2009-SCARED!!!!! Bring it!!!! NOW!!!! WEEK 16!!!!! :D

1083142[/snapback]

I find it hilarious that Megan Fox bags stumble into yer living room...or in this case monitor and ruin yer day. What the hell are you trying to say Pantherette. You seem out of breath. tRY AND TYPE IN LOWERCASE LETTERS.

NO ONE IS ON MY IGNORE LIST ......SB BOUND TEAM?????

1083182[/snapback]

I remember hearing superbowl chatter out of you last year when the Panthers went on their run .But after they took the apple in the final week it got quiet.

i want a piece too. I know the Panthers gon' be owning them some cowboys come season end. I hope it's the game that clenches us home field advantage too!

1083193[/snapback]

Im not saying this because you are dogging the Cowboys.Honestly.I just looked at your Sig and I wanted to know how the other team is doing in your league?

Edited by whomper

I HATE the cowboys mr. panther, but you're on tilt Dave.  Spell out the bet exactly and I'll very likely take it.

1083189[/snapback]

I'm saying that the Cat's will hand the Boy's thier ASSES on a platter come week 16. I thought is was pretty much self explanitopry, and I'm willing to pay (4) Cowboy Fan's Huddle memebership for 2006, but if they lose..they pay mine through 2009..simple enough???

Im not saying this because you are dogging the Cowboys.Honestly.I just looked at your Sig and I wanted to know how is the other team  doing in your league?

1083198[/snapback]

don't be jealous :D

it's a 9 team league, which i guess i should add into my sig. I had a good draft and the first trade of the season setup my next 4 which led me to the team you see below. Very competitive. I got lucky on the SA trade. I gave up Collins and Parker RIGHT BEFORE the downslide. He really needed a QB. He dropped Favre into WW to make room on his roster, and i grabbed him as my backup and BOOM Favre back in action. go figure.

I'm saying that the Cat's will hand the Boy's thier ASSES on a platter come week 16. I thought is was pretty much self explanitopry, and I'm willing to pay (4) Cowboy Fan's Huddle memebership for 2006, but if they lose..they pay mine through 2009..simple enough???

1083200[/snapback]

If you are saying we are betting on the one game in week 16 between Carolina and Dallas, I will take that bet. I am NOT a Cowboy fan, but the stakes will be that if I (Dallas) win, you will pay my Huddle dues for 2006 and 2007, and if I lose (Carolina wins), I will pay your 2006 and 2007 Huddle dues.

Enough clarity??