[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS QB?

Hmmm, tough call :D

Is McNair not playing? If he does not then Volek isnt a bad start.

Eli is also a good start, though Burress just popped up on the injury report. My guess is that he plays but if he doesnt I dont think you should start Eli.

Without more info too hard to call. If you have to put your lineup in now go with Eli. If you can wait, do so until we get more info.

darn, hadnt heard that yet...and I picked up Troupe in one of my leagues :D

If Volek plays I think I'd start him, even if Burress plays for the G Men.

Might be worth picking up Brandon Jones for TN if you need a WR, you know how much Volek likes to air it out!

I'd lean toward Eli Manning. He has been very good at home and has options even if Burress misses the game. Volek was great last year and the Cards are just the kind of team he would torch last year. But Bennett was his target last year and I don't know how well his connection is down to the young WR's.

I dunno, Volek really likes to chuck it. If Burres DOESNT play, I think I'd go with Volek...especially if INTS dont count against you.

As I said, if you dont have to submit your lineup I'd wait for more info.

WhoopThatTrick - Thanks for responding to my post! Sorry it took so long to respond to your question. I unexpectedly had my 3 nephews overnight and they were my focus. Also, they dominated the computer with the "ruinscape."

I'd take a shot at Volek this weekend. I really think he'll do well against Arizona. Volek has a good history of TDs and passing yards when he gets in. Nice matchup.

Good luck and enjoy the games! :D