[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SD 0 Philly 0 Refs 7

Turf Smurf

apparently, the angels aren't the only southern california team to not be on the "nice list" for officials ...

Get over it. The Angels got beat by the better team. A .155 batting average, and 4 consecutive complete games had nothing to do with the call in Game 2. Losers make excuses...Champions win.

In the game you are talking about the Eagles are hammering the Chargers. Tomlinson has NEGATIVE 8 yards. And Drew Brees has managed SIX completions.

Winners don't whine....Blame the refs all you want, but the BETTER team is winning (or has won) in each case.

Edited by kwolf68

I've been watching this game and I believe what he is refering to is the "wussy" personal foul penalties that were called on that drive. Those are the only things that kept that drive alive, and they were a little....ummm.....well.......stupid calls.

The penalties are the best offense in the game today.

I've been watching this game and I believe what he is refering to is the "wussy" personal foul penalties that were called on that drive.  Those are the only things that kept that drive alive, and they were a little....ummm.....well.......stupid calls.

The penalties are the best offense in the game today.

1092461[/snapback]

This gets to the point.

It seems they are calling a better second half. We'll see how it ends, but it's more then ANY team should have to over come.

I'm not whining, I'm just saying it blows huge chunks when the refs are more apart of the game then the players. In another 5 years it won't even be football. The politically correct folks will make it illegal to hike the ball if the ball isn't ready. You think I'm kidding, but you watch, and remember.

Edited by Turf Smurf

Please fill me in on what exactly you are "not whining" about. :D

1092924[/snapback]

Sorry gus, just back after a large network fix. I'll do the analysis and get back to you shortly. I'm not whining, I'm just saying that when the refs are a bigger part of the game then the players it's really going sideways. The fact you can't see that is your problem, not mine. My guess is the number of flags are up 20% over last year.

Sorry gus, just back after a large network fix.  I'll do the analysis and get back to you shortly.  I'm not whining, I'm just saying that when the refs are a bigger part of the game then the players it's really going sideways.  The fact you can't see that is your problem, not mine.  My guess is the number of flags are up 20% over last year.

1099717[/snapback]

It is happening a lot, not just in the Eagles/Chargers game.