[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiebreakers

Chalk

With the season half way over, I want to give people a few weeks notice on tiebreakers (since we are bumping up to 6 playoff teams and there are bound to be a few 7-6's at the end of season)

:D Am I correct this is how the seedings should be decided?

Overall Record

Head to Head

Division

Points scored

what next?

I think points scored should be the first tiebreaker because it is the best indication of who actually has the best team.

1096520[/snapback]

Total TD's

Use a "tiebreaker player" in my local. Each team picks a bench player as part of their line up. In the event of a tie, the team whose designated tie breaker player scored the most points deceides the winner.

In my BOTH league, we allow ties during the regular season. Ties during the post-season are broken in favor of the team with the most points scored to date.

Use a "tiebreaker player" in my local.  Each team picks a bench player as part of their line up.  In the event of a tie, the team whose designated tie breaker player scored the most points deceides the winner.

In my BOTH league, we allow ties during the regular season.  Ties during the post-season are broken in favor of the team with the most points scored to date.

1096662[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure he's asking how to break ties to see which teams make the playoffs and which don't if a few are tied.