[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Priest & LJ

Footballjoe

Normally I would never think of such a thing but........... SA on bye week, KJ has very bad matchup, T. Bell shares carries like LJ, I hate Boldin's matchup. Heath Miller has scored a TD three weeks in a row, Wayne on bye, Michael Clayton has great matchup against 49ers but he has sucked and they have a new QB. Any thoughts? Any legal formation to start. So far I have Palmer, S. Smith, Priest & DD. Not sure about the other two positions. Thanks

Normally I would never think of such a thing but........... SA on bye week, KJ has very bad matchup, T. Bell shares carries like LJ, I hate Boldin's matchup. Heath Miller has scored a TD three weeks in a row, Wayne on bye, Michael Clayton has great matchup against 49ers but he has sucked and they have a new QB. Any thoughts? Any legal formation to start. So far I have Palmer, S. Smith, Priest & DD. Not sure about the other two positions. Thanks

1098920[/snapback]

I've started Priest and LJ in one of my leagues for most of the year. It's a 12 person league and I got shorted on RB's. I can either start LJ or Mewelde Moore. I'll take LJ every week over Moore. It's a beautiful thing, especially now that Willie Roaf is back. They're running all over the place. I'm so happy that the Roafster is back.

Starting both Priest/LJ is not a bad thing, both can break a long one off both are goal line stars.. the key is Roaf is back and Trent just found out Gonzo has been porkin his wife!! NO SOUP TDs for you buddy.. I see 3 rushing TDs between them..

Made a trade since I posted the question. I gave Whitten, Wayne & Clayton. I got Plax Burress & Drew Bennett. To some this may not seem like a good trade but since this is an eight team league I am not looking for a lot of depth, just big time guys. Plax will help a lot. I should be set now. Thanks for your help. This week I will start Palmer, DD, Priest, Plax, S Smith and either LJ or Boldin and the Bucs D with Rackers as my kicker.