[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO upgraded

MERLINS

He will play no doubt and this is a step in the right direction.

He was upgraded from D to Q and I bet he gets the probable tomorrow night.

Thank God. :D

1120773[/snapback]

AMEN! I really need him to start and produce!!!!

Starting WR Terrell Owens (ankle) surprisingly practiced on Thursday and was upgraded to questionable. Owens had aggressive treatment over the last 24 hours and the swelling in his ankle reduced enough so he was able to get on the field. As of Tuesday, no one thought he'd be able to play including Owens himself. Owens woke up Monday with his ankle stiff and sore and didn't make significant progress until Wednesday evening we're told. On Thursday, he felt much better and was able to go out on to the field.

"We limited his reps, but the reps he was in there, he did a nice job. We've got to see if the swelling stays out," head coach Andy Reid said.

"It was a day-to-day thing. It was a matter of getting the swelling out. He's been living in the training room with (head athletic trainer) Rick (Burkholder) and staying very late at night getting treatment

You know, some of these athletes need to go to hospitals and teach their healing methods to doctors. When I sprain my ankle, I'm on crutches for several weeks. They hobble a day and are magically cured the next. If I tore my ACL/MCL/PCL, my day in sports would be done and I'd have arthritis for the rest of my life. They come back the next year like nothing happened.

I know some injuries are real. I wonder if sometimes they milk a minor injury for all it's worth. "If I don't perform well the next week, I can blame it on my injury. If I have a break out performance, I look like even more of a stud because I toughed it out."

You know, some of these athletes need to go to hospitals and teach their healing methods to doctors.  When I sprain my ankle, I'm on crutches for several weeks.  They hobble a day and are magically cured the next.

1121439[/snapback]

You must have had a high ankle sprain. Low ankle sprains can be more annoying than they are painful. I had plenty in my life and played through most of them.

Ain't no way a media hog like himself is going to sit out for a nationally televised Sunday Night game.  :D

1122089[/snapback]

OR at home on MNF versus Dallas! :D