[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WR

I believe Wayne is out this week, so he's an ez scratch.

Start Glenn, Philly is on a downward spiral, he should have a nice game.

Moss is facing a tough D, so go with Moulds for your second option. He and Holcomb are meshing nicely and KC could go up big against the Bills thereby forcing them into a pass only game benefitting Moulds.

well if you know so much..dont ask questions..and its an opinion..so i dont give a flip if you take it in or not..

dont ask questions if u dont want them to be answered

1142891[/snapback]

lol...no i didnt say I knew "so much"....I said that Fitzgerald and Moss isn't a "clear choice" like you stated...

and I do want ppls opinions.. I just don't want them to be answered by people who don't know what they're talking about :D

:D

Edited by Whoop That Trick

I think you have some great options here. I would probably go with Fitz and Plax with Moulds my 3rd choice.

Fitz and Plax are both studs going against pretty terrible D's. Moulds is also an awesome option going against KC, so I really don't think you go wrong with these three.

Wayne is also a solid option, but Indy may just run, run, run against Texans stellar run D. He also was hurt I believe in practice late last week, so Indy may rest him in what should be a blowout game.

I'd worry about Santana b/c of Tampa Bay's pretty nasty pass D.

Glenn is just too inconsistent. He could go off or he could get a goose egg. Too much risk here compared to your other studs.