[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baseball

theeohiostate

:D

1 violation 50 game

2nd violation 100 games

3rd violation and YOUR OUT!! :D

1151351[/snapback]

I'm glad on the surface, but of a pitcher gets a 50 game suspension that’s like 2 and a half years. But for an everyday player its 1/3 of the season.

I would like to get more details on this.

also I head things like the league contacts the owner that they will test and the owner give a list back to the league of players that can be tested. Now I don’t know how true that is but I would love to go threw in detail of the whole document detailing the policy

so after doing some research, all players will be tested 2 times, and may be tested more.

1152854[/snapback]

And I'm guessing the number of games suspended will be the number of team games, not starts for a pitcher.

I like the penalties, though the "Steve Howe" clause of being able to return from a lifetime ban after two years is a weanie inclusion. Pete Rose's punishment shows that "lifetime" is lifetime -- and Howe and his fellow drug addicts shouldn't get around "lifetime" if the Hit King can't ...

I'm anxious to learn more about the specifics on testing -- the closer it is to random and unannounced and continuous, the happier I'll be. Yeah, human rights and oppressed by the man, I know ... but I'm sick of this plague in the game and in society, so lets slap it out of baseball as best we can. :D