[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Advice Week 11

McMahon vs. GB

Favre @ PHI

Collins vs. MIA

the TD's escelate by length and it's 10 pts @ 200 yds and 1 pt every additional 10...

and if a QB runs, it's 2 pts per 10 yds and the TD pts double...

Favre and Collins both had 24 pts in week 11 while McMahon had 39...am I crazy for thinking about starting him?...he still has some weapons in a pass-happy offense...

also...WR pick 1...

R Williams vs. ATL on turkey day

Horn @ NYJ (SNF)

Ferguson @ PHI

preciate it..

3rd WR spot behind CJ and Holt.

M. Jones at Zona

Porter vs Miami

We get .5 per catch.

1167746[/snapback]

Well...In the last 2 games...

Porter has 9 Receptions with 169 Yds and a TD.

Compared To..

Matt Jones's 8 balls for 163 yds and 2 TD's.

Close stats...Both of their opponents tend to give up big plays....Porter is streaky...and Jones has just begun to catch fire...but I like Porter this week..I think Jax will run down Zona's throat for most of the day.

:D

Edited by Whoop That Trick

McMahon vs. GB

Favre @ PHI

Collins vs. MIA

the TD's escelate by length and it's 10 pts @ 200 yds and 1 pt every additional 10...

and if a QB runs, it's 2 pts per 10 yds and the TD pts double...

Favre and Collins both had 24 pts in week 11 while McMahon had 39...am I crazy for thinking about starting him?...he still has some weapons in a pass-happy offense...

also...WR pick 1...

R Williams vs. ATL on turkey day

Horn @ NYJ (SNF)

Ferguson @ PHI

preciate it..

1167749[/snapback]

For QB...McMahon looks good on paper...but I just wouldn't trust him after one good game...I like Collins to throw well this week...Mia gives up big plays..and with Randy Moss complaining about not getting thrown too...I think the deep ball will be thrown to him and porter often.

For WR...

Horn should be blanketed all day by law...and he just doesn't seem like the same horn since he's been back...he should get you decent[/b] numbers...but wouldn't expect too much...

Ferguson caught one whole pass for 5 yards last night against a horrible Vikes D....I highly doubt he will put up good numbers going up against PHI.

So that leaves us with Williams...he's been playign well...he put up 72 yards off 5 receptions against a tough Dallas team...I know that ATL shutout the bucs passing attack this week...but I think Williams will do just fine on Turkey Day :D

Standard scoring with 1 pt/ 10 yrds and 6 pt TDs

Can start 2 recievers

C. Johnson vs Baltimore

T. Holt @ Houston

A. Boldin vs Jacsonville

I know they say always start your studs but all three of them are studs IMHO.

Thanks whoop

1167751[/snapback]

Hah...all studs..very true...but...I Like Holt (even with Martin in there)....and Johnson...Palmer has just playing too well...and after last week Chad looks like the stud we saw earlier in the season...he should do just fine.. :D

WDIS @ QB?

Brees @ WAS

Warner v JAX

Plummer @ DAL

Which WR would you go with?

Glenn v DEN

Wiford @ AZ

Bennett v SF

Thanks for your help

1167754[/snapback]

For QB...I highly doubt Bree's has another game like last week again...LT will be used more than this week takeing away from Bree's numbers.

Plummer will be decent at best...Dallas is tough on D...I see it being a low scoring game.

Warner has been playing nicely...Jax can be passed on...I like him to play well this week...he has a great connection with Boldin and Fitz...don't see them getting stopped here. Go with Him.

For WR:

Bennett didn't put up impressive numbers last week...but I think he'll play strong...afterall he is playing against SF :D

Hah...all studs..very true...but...I Like Holt (even with Martin in there)....and Johnson...Palmer has just playing too well...and after last week Chad looks like the stud we saw earlier in the season...he should do just fine.. :D

1167807[/snapback]

Thanks whoop, thats what i was thinking but needed a little encouragement :D

A key game for me....and some interesting matchups to consider...Please confirm my thoughts or make alternate suggestions...

At QB...Leftwich at Arizona or Palmer vs Baltimore...I'm leaning towards Palmer.

At RB...Alexander gets a tough matchup versus the Giants, Jordon versus Miami, a hot Droughns at Minnesota and Kevin Jones at home against Atlanta...I'm thinking go with the stud Alexander and Jordon versus a weak Miami run defense.

At WR..Chad Johnson versus Baltimore (note I also have Palmer in this game), Kevin Curtis at Houston (will he continue to get passes thrown his way?), Chris Chambers at Oakland and Matt Jones at Arizona. I'm thinking Chad Johnson and I'm not really sure yet at the #2 spot...but I'm actually considering Jones. Thoughts?

At TE its Cooley versus SD and Dallas Clark versus Pittsburgh. I'm leaning towards Cooley because SD is weaker versus the TE...but I always seem to pick the wrong tight end....

Thanks for your input and advice!!

A key game for me....and some interesting matchups to consider...Please confirm my thoughts or make alternate suggestions...

At QB...Leftwich at Arizona or Palmer vs Baltimore...I'm leaning towards Palmer.

At RB...Alexander gets a tough matchup versus the Giants, Jordon versus Miami, a hot Droughns at Minnesota and Kevin Jones at home against Atlanta...I'm thinking go with the stud Alexander and Jordon versus a weak Miami run defense.

At WR..Chad Johnson versus Baltimore (note I also have Palmer in this game), Kevin Curtis at Houston (will he continue to get passes thrown his way?), Chris Chambers at Oakland and Matt Jones at Arizona. I'm thinking Chad Johnson and I'm not really sure yet at the #2 spot...but I'm actually considering Jones. Thoughts?

At TE its Cooley versus SD and Dallas Clark versus Pittsburgh. I'm leaning towards Cooley because SD is weaker versus the TE...but I always seem to pick the wrong tight end....

Thanks for your input and advice!!

1167861[/snapback]

For QB:

Lefty has a very nice matchup..But ya gotta stick with Carson he's a stud....he should throw well like usual.

For RB:

Gotta start SA easily..and I like LaMont to come back strong this week after having a few lousy games.

For WR:

u only start 2 receivers right?....I'd go Johnson and Curtis...and yes I still think Curtis is a force in the rams passing attack...Jamie Martin should play well and Curtis will benefit.

For TE:

Go with Cooley....Clark is playing a tough Pitt D...and I wouldn't hop on the bandwagon of his after having an awesome week.

Good Luck...

pick 3

alstott vs bears

m. barber vs denver

ronnie brown @ raiders

curtis martin vs saints

mcgahee vs panthers

pat pass @ KC

last 3 weeks, barber has been the best of the lot but denver's run D is tough. Mcgahee has struggled and panthers D is good. brown has been splitting carries but Oakland is a tasty matchup. Pat Pass should do well @ KC...he was in there last week on all passing downs and I suspect they will be passing often. martin has struggled but does it get much better than NO at home?

also, I have ravens d @ cincy and giants D @ seattle....both bad matchups...should I pick up the Saints D and play them @ NYJ....saints D has done well the past few weeks. the other option is to pick up the lions D and play them thursday vs atlanta. I am thinking NOS might be my best bet???

Please choose 1 from the following (performance scoring with receptions): Mike Anderson @ Dallas; Warrick Dunn @ Detroit; or Domick Davis (I'm a bit concerned about his injuries) home against St Louis.

I'm leaning towards Mike Anderson. Who would you choose? Thanks a lot! :D

pick 3

alstott vs bears

m. barber vs denver

ronnie brown @ raiders

curtis martin vs saints

mcgahee vs panthers

pat pass @ KC

last 3 weeks, barber has been the best of the lot but denver's run D is tough. Mcgahee has struggled and panthers D is good. brown has been splitting carries but Oakland is a tasty matchup. Pat Pass should do well @ KC...he was in there last week on all passing downs and I suspect they will be passing often. martin has struggled but does it get much better than NO at home?

also, I have ravens d @ cincy and giants D @ seattle....both bad matchups...should I pick up the Saints D and play them @ NYJ....saints D has done well the past few weeks. the other option is to pick up the lions D and play them thursday vs atlanta. I am thinking NOS might be my best bet???

1167908[/snapback]

Man...tough decision with RB's...all aren't too good...but alright...i'm gonna say Martin and McGahee are locks...and now its between Brown and Barber....both are getting carries taken away...Julius Jones is back with Dallas...and Williams is playing well for Mia..so i'd go on matchup...go with Brown for the 3rd.

for D:

yep I'd pick up the Saints....The jets are a trainwreck...

Please choose 1 from the following  (performance scoring with receptions):  Mike Anderson @ Dallas;  Warrick Dunn @ Detroit; or Domick Davis (I'm a bit concerned about his injuries) home against St Louis.

I'm leaning towards Mike Anderson.    Who would you choose?  Thanks a lot! :D

1167912[/snapback]

I have to disagree...Anderson is playing well but...

I like Dom Davis this week...he played well sunday night...He did good with the touches he got...I think he will be used more this week...expect some big numbers.