[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

bosoxx05

Hey guys...I have just been offered McGahee and Hasselback for Palmer

I have Palmer and the rest of my starting line-up currently looks like this:

LJ

Barber

S. Jackson

R. Wayne

then the 5th starter is a combo of Moore/Housh/B. Engram/M. Jones

we're allowed to start any combination of 5 WR/RB and the point system standard scoring with 6 points for a passing TD.

My back-up QB is Vick and I'm really not sure what I want to do here, is a starting line-up of McGahee, Barber, Jackson, LJ, and Wayne too good to pass up or am I losing too much at the QB position?

I'd make that trade..Hasselbeck is having a good season. Palmer may be putting up better stats, but with Engram back, D Jax expected back, Hasselbeck is right there....and you get McGahee??? that owner is giving up 2 strong players for Palmer? I'd go for it..! You'd have a tough backfield to stop....Plus, Cincy is starting to utilize Rudi and Perry more now...

I WOULD NOT DO THIS TRADE.

You have great RB's already, you don't need McGeehee.

Hassleback, has had a decent year but only averages 200yds or so with 1 td.

I have Hassleback and that is my teams weakness, an average of 10pts a week.

Not good, not bad. With Alexander running wild and scoring constantly don't do it!

I'd make that trade..Hasselbeck is having a good season. Palmer may be putting up better stats, but with Engram back, D Jax expected back, Hasselbeck is right there....and you get McGahee??? that owner is giving up 2 strong players for Palmer? I'd go for it..! You'd have a tough backfield to stop....Plus, Cincy is starting to utilize Rudi and Perry more now...

1168759[/snapback]

What are U on Chinetown. DEF DO NOT MAKE THAT TRADE. I have McGahee and has been a big disappointment so far the secong half of the season. :D

See mine please!! I would appreciate the help.

Keeper league??? If so ... no way ..not even considered .. Carson has come into his own and will remain there for a while. I'd take him through 2008 if possible. McGahee has slumped for two weeks and you've got two pretty good backs already. Vick is a dilema for a QB. I'd stick with Palmer.

Schedules look like two pretty tough defenses and two pretty mediocre ones left to play.