[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ RB2

darin3

Parker, G. Jones, K. Jones  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Parker, G. Jones, K. Jones

• Parker @ IND
    • K. Jones vs. ATL
    • G. Jones @ ARI

Starting Chris Brown, as he's almost a must-start at home against the lowly Niners. Looking at the matchups of my remaining 3 guys for RB2, they all look pretty tasty.

So, please vote for who you think has the best chance of a big game. I could certainly use the win.

Also, if you think two of the three are better suited to start over Chris Brown, please do express that.

Thanks!

EDIT: Screwwed up in the title... I obviously only need ONE out of the above three. Big John, feel free to edit that if you don't mind

Edited by darin3

Greg Jones...IF Taylor is still out.

I own KJ and find it almost impossible to start him. IF the Lions would give him 20 carries, he would have a nice day against ATL...but he's rotating with Bryson and Pinner :D

I agree, ya gotta start Brown.

I'd go with K. Jones. The Falcons have been week against the run. Parker may have a decent game yardage wise but Bettis will steal any goal line carry opportunities. The Cardinals have been decent vs the run. Held Jackson in check last week. KJ is not a great option but better than the other options IMO.

Greg Jones...IF Taylor is still out.

I own KJ and find it almost impossible to start him. IF the Lions would give him 20 carries, he would have a nice day against ATL...but he's rotating with Bryson and Pinner  :D

I agree, ya gotta start Brown.

1169548[/snapback]

agreed with Gdawg on this and C. Brown will have a great day...anyway I hope so I am starting him in the MVP challenge...