[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I drop McMahon to pick up J Martin?

cre8tiff

In one of my leagues the Bulger owner is inexplicably not picking up Martin.

I would have to drop McMahon to pick him up. Is there that much upside to Martin than McMahon. The Rams have better receivers, but they also have a running game with sJax, something the Eagles do NOT have...

What do you all think?

I think fact that eagles simply do not run and can not run makes McMahon an attractive option ..of the two i would take a shot with McMahon as you are right Rams do try and run the ball and do have an RB that can carry the load

GL

1170683[/snapback]

i hate that creepy picture..not yours isleseeya the creepy little creatures

tough choice but i think martin a little more proven and i think the game will end up a shoot out,usually does with the rams.

Edited by joeyd524@msn.com

In one of my leagues the Bulger owner is inexplicably not picking up Martin.

I would have to drop McMahon to pick him up. Is there that much upside to Martin than McMahon. The Rams have better receivers, but they also have a running game with sJax, something the Eagles do NOT have...

What do you all think?

1170676[/snapback]

Long term I think McMahon and short term Martin. I'm leaning towards McMahon here more attempts is the tie breaker.

Edited by sacosud