[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE INVOLVES PEYTON ADVICE APPRECIATED

stathamo

MY TEAM

WARNER, LEFTWICH, BULGER

JAMES, TIKI, JACKSON, K JONES

HOLT, S SMITH, GALLOWAY, DRIVER, STALLWORTH

RACKERS, VANDERJACT

TAMPA, DENVER

HIS TEAM:

P MANNING, FARVE

DILLON, C MARTIN, LEWIS, WESTBROOK

CHAMBERS, GLENN, A JOHNSON, MASON, R BROWN

AKERS, TYNES

FALCONS, JAGS

HE WANTS 1 RB AND 1 WR. EITHER JAMES, JACKSON, GALLOWAY, HOLT OR SMITH. FOR MANNING. MY QUESTION'S ARE WILL JAMES PLAY THROUGH WEEK 16, AND WILL TIKI OUTPREFORM JACKSON? WILL GALLOWAY KEEP ROLLING? CAN DRIVER MAKE UP FOR MISSING GALLOWAY? IS PEYTON THAT MUCH MORE VALUE OVER WARNER OR LEFTWICH?

MY TEAM

WARNER, LEFTWICH, BULGER

JAMES,  TIKI, JACKSON, K JONES

HOLT, S SMITH, GALLOWAY, DRIVER, STALLWORTH

RACKERS, VANDERJACT

TAMPA, DENVER

HIS TEAM:

P MANNING, FARVE

DILLON, C MARTIN, LEWIS, WESTBROOK

CHAMBERS, GLENN, A JOHNSON, MASON, R BROWN

AKERS, TYNES

FALCONS, JAGS

HE WANTS 1 RB AND 1 WR.  EITHER JAMES, JACKSON, GALLOWAY, HOLT OR SMITH.  FOR MANNING.  MY QUESTION'S ARE WILL JAMES PLAY THROUGH WEEK 16, AND WILL TIKI OUTPREFORM JACKSON?  WILL GALLOWAY KEEP ROLLING?  CAN DRIVER MAKE UP FOR MISSING GALLOWAY?  IS PEYTON THAT MUCH MORE VALUE OVER WARNER OR LEFTWICH?

1170700[/snapback]

If he would take Jackson and Galloway for him do it otherwise sit on your team.

You have a good QB in Warner and he has a favorable schedule down the strech:

Week 12 – versus Jacksonville: the Jags have been very stingy, having given up the 4th fewest fantasy production to opposing QBs this season;

Week 13 – @ San Francisco: this is a great match up for an offense that doesn’t like to run, as my Niners have allowed the 2nd most production to opposing QBs;

Week 14 – versus Washington: allowed the 11th fewest points to QBs;

Week 15 – @ Houston: allowed the 5th most points to QBs despite the fact most teams opt to run on them like a treadmill; and

Week 16 – versus Philadelphia: 7th most and their secondary is pretty banged up.

If you get Manning, You will have both he and James maybe losing playing time during your playoffs, ( I think dungy would be smart enough to not lean on them with homefield wrapped up). I like your team! :D

I would stay put......If you can pick up J.Martin and drop Bulger may be a good idea at this point..........If you can trade anyone...I would trade K.Jones and Stallworth for an upgrade at RB...Soley based on indy and Edge not getting much playing time at the end.....week 15 and 16....when you need him.....Look for a good team on the bubble that has a good back and try to make the trade....Don't have enough time to do the research for you though.....goodluck

If he would take Jackson and Galloway for him do it otherwise sit on your team.

You have a good QB in Warner and he has a favorable schedule down the strech:

Week 12 – versus Jacksonville: the Jags have been very stingy, having given up the 4th fewest fantasy production to opposing QBs this season;

Week 13 – @ San Francisco: this is a great match up for an offense that doesn’t like to run, as my Niners have allowed the 2nd most production to opposing QBs;

Week 14 – versus Washington: allowed the 11th fewest points to QBs;

Week 15 – @ Houston: allowed the 5th most points to QBs despite the fact most teams opt to run on them like a treadmill; and

Week 16 – versus Philadelphia: 7th most and their secondary is pretty banged up.

If you get Manning, You will have both he and James maybe losing playing time during your playoffs, ( I think dungy would be smart enough to not lean on them with homefield wrapped up). I like your team! :D

1171447[/snapback]

Great insight! I was really counting on Bulger. I'm going to hold off on any trade until week13 and hope Indy loses to my Steelers. I don't know if Mannings production would make up for the points I miss from Galloway and the depth I lose at rb. Thanks

Thanks for all the input. I'm gonna hold off a week and see if I can sweat him into Jackson, Driver. It will help seeing what another week does for Bulger, Warner, and Jackson will hopefully go off on Houston. If I'm lucky Indy drops one to Pitt and that will help keep Manning and James around longer. Thanks